CHAPTER FIFTEEN, opening night of hsm part one

It's finally the opening night of 'High School Musical'

It's finally the opening night of 'High School Musical'. Ophelia went with dressing up a bit for tonight. She wore an off shoulder plaid blouse, a black skirt, and black vans with star prints on them. She wore makeup that would match her outfit, her hair was curly like she normally has it, and she wore some rings as well.

Even though Ophelia was only helping out with the tech she was still nervous. Ophelia's mom dropped her off when she was supposed to go and told her she and her dad would be there despite the fact she's only helping with the tech. Her parents said they were still going to go to support the drama club which meant a lot to Ophelia. Eric had even texted Ophelia to let her know he was going to watch and the two planned to go on a date tomorrow since there was going to be an after-party for the drama club after the play. Some of Ophelia's friends from the yearbook club said they were even going to go watch the play to support the drama club.

Ophelia couldn't believe that Miss Jenn manage to convince Principal Gutierrez to let them use the gym, but she was very happy that they had a place to put on the play. The drama club were gathered in the bomb shelter, getting ready for the play that was going to start in thirty-five minutes. Ophelia was conversing with Fallon and Luca who both were dressed as their characters and were equally nervous about tonight. 

"Don't worry, you guys." Ophelia assures her two of her best friends. She smiles. "You both are gonna do great."

Fallon and Luca smile at her. "Thanks." 

"We've got mystery flowers, people!" Carlos announced, walking into the bomb shelter as he carried a big basket of flowers. Ophelia looked at the flowers with wide eyes, exchanging a surprised look with Fallon and Luca.

"Wow," EJ looks at the big basket of flowers with a wide eye expression. "Those are massive."

"Why mystery?" Big Red asked.

"There was no card, so I'm guessing it's dealer choice." Carlos responds and chuckles. "But if I had to bet, I'd say it's for our leading lady." He pointed at Nini with a smile on his face.

Nini smiles and glances at Ricky. "Awe!"

Ricky shakes his head, sending her an apologetic smile. "Not from me. Sorry."

"It's okay." Nini assured him.

"Heads up, Caswell." Kourtney said to the boy who was looking at his phone as she fixes his makeup. "You know Miss Jenn says this is a phone-free zone."

EJ nods. "I know, but this is important." 

He glanced at Fallon and when they lock eyes, she raises her eyebrows at him in question. He nodded at her and smiled. Fallon grinned, knowing that meant their plan was in motion. The two friends made a plan to get Gina back in time so that she can see the play. Things just wouldn't be the same without Gina and they knew that she deserved to at least see the play.

Kourtney rolls her eyes. "Always is."

"Okay," Ophelia taps Fallon's arm to get her attention and the light-brunette haired girl glances at her with raised eyebrows. "What was that little look you and EJ just gave each other?"