CHAPTER FIVE, valentine's day

After Ophelia had told Eric the good news about her getting the female lead in the play, he was beyond happy for her and proud of her

After Ophelia had told Eric the good news about her getting the female lead in the play, he was beyond happy for her and proud of her. The two of them even shared their first kiss which was a moment neither one will never forget. But today is Valentine's Day and finally Ophelia wasn't single. This was her first Valentine's Day where she could spend it with her boyfriend and so of course she was excited about that. She and Eric had planned on going on a date that night and give each other their Valetine's Day gifts. 

Unlike Ophelia, Fallon hated Valentine's Day because it was another painful reminder that she's single. She didn't even bother to try to look like she tried today because that's how much she hated this holiday. She had on an East High hoodie, black sweatpants, tennis shoes and her hair was pulled up into a messy bun. For her makeup she only went with foundation and nothing else.

Fallon was taking being single on Valentine's Day hard, but it seemed like not as hard as EJ was. Fallon was surprised to see EJ wearing all black today. It's understandable though considering the fact this was his first Valentine's Day being single. Fallon had talked with EJ before practice to make sure he was okay since she was concerned about him. He admitted it was weird being single on this holiday, but he said that he should be fine and that she shouldn't worry about him (although he did appreciate it and thought it was cute she cared about him enough to worry about him). 

Today Ophelia decided to wear a white tank top that reached just above her belly button with a pink jacket over it, blue jeans, and grey converse. She wore the necklace that Eric had gotten her for Christmas, and she had braided her hair the night before and put her hair up into a high ponytail today. For her makeup she went with makeup that matched her outfit.

Currently, Ophelia sat on the risers besides Ricky, talking about the waltz scene they were getting ready to do

Currently, Ophelia sat on the risers besides Ricky, talking about the waltz scene they were getting ready to do. It was defintely going to be weird playing each other's love interests when they're best friends and he has a girlfriend. But she's positive they can be professional about it and that it won't be awkward, well...She hoped that they could be professional about it and that it won't be awkward.

Since this practice only included the main cast, Fallon wasn't there which left EJ to sit by himself. Luca was standing by his girlfriend (the fact that he can call Gina his girlfriend always brought a smile to his face) by the risers, talking about the play.