CHAPTER EIGHT, yes, and

The day after Carlos' birthday party Eric and Ophelia hung out together that night and that was when Eric explained to her that it was possible he and his family are leaving

The day after Carlos' birthday party Eric and Ophelia hung out together that night and that was when Eric explained to her that it was possible he and his family are leaving. Ophelia was beyond upset. She couldn't help but cry as they both held onto each other tightly. Eric was her first ever boyfriend and now he might be leaving so of course she was upset.

This morning through facetime, Eric confirmed to her that he and his family were in fact moving away next week. So now was she not only upset about her boyfriend leaving, she was also upset about something else involving North High. And that something else was why everyone in the drama club was currently freaking out. Why is everyone freaking out you might ask? Because of North High's drama club making such a cool video, saying they were now putting on the production of 'Beauty and the Beast'. The drama club was in the bomb shelter for practice on a Saturday and they were all huddled around Ricky, who was playing North High's video on his phone. 

Today for her outfit Ophelia went with a white graphic tee tank top with the band Kiss on it (here's a fun fact Kiss is one of her favorite rock bands), and Adidas sweatpants. The jewelry she wore was a black studded bracelet, and a couple rings on both hands, and the shoes she wore are shiny tan colored sneakers. She went with curly hair for today and did her makeup to match her outfit.

(this is her outfit for this chapter & the next chapter_

Ophelia had stepped away from the circle of teens and moved to the middle of the room to pace back and forth

Ophelia had stepped away from the circle of teens and moved to the middle of the room to pace back and forth. She was biting her lip nervously, not for sure what to do with her hands because of how nervous and panicked she was feeling. She settled on wrapping her arms around herself as she continued to pace, thinking how she didn't compare to Lily at all. Beside having blonde hair, Lily looked like a real life Belle in the video which did not help Ophelia and her confidence.

"Oh my gosh, that's what's-her-name." Seb speaks in realization. "Lily, from our auditions."

"She isn't just co-directing their show, she's starring in it." Seb noticed.

"Oh, Lily?" Ophelia stops pacing to face everyone. She raises her eyebrows, glancing at the group of teens with a slightly annoyed look. "The girl who has perfect-pitch, looks-like-an-actual-Disney-princess, super-fangirl/mean-girl Lily?"