CHAPTER TEN, the field trip

"Good morning, East High

"Good morning, East High." Fallon smiles at the camera, fiddling with the ring she wore on her right index finger. "Welcome to the East High Morning Show." 

You might be wondering why was she on the morning show? EJ is the only reason why. He was already on the show and needed a co-host and so he asked her to be his co-host. Of course, she agreed because one she didn't have anything better to do and it was very hard for her to say no to EJ when he used the puppy dog eyes on her (which EJ was quick to find out and honestly sometimes uses this to his advantage).

"I'm Fallon Myers." Fallon introduced herself.

"And I'm EJ Caswell." EJ chimes in. "And we're co-hosting the first-ever East High Morning Show." He smiles, shrugging his shoulders. "'Cause I'm the president of the AV club." 

"And," Fallon drags out the word she said and putting emphases on the word. She smiles, pointing at herself. "I'm his only friend who agreed to do it."

EJ looks at her with an unamused smile while she glances at him with an amused smile and shrugs. "That's right. Back to you, Fallon."

"Thanks, EJ." Fallon grins, looking back at the camera along with EJ. "Now, for our first-ever guest. You know her from The Rose Song that's been blowing up the East High Instagram."

"Oh, uh, quick reminder," EJ cut in, pointing at Fallon, causing her to raise her eyebrows at him. He looks at the camera with a smile. "Tickets for 'Beauty and the Beast' go on sale next week."

Fallon smiles and nods in agreement. "You are correct, EJ. Now, please welcome Nini Salazar-Roberts."

 "Whoo!" EJ cheered, clapping along with Fallon as the two teens stood and walked over to where Nini was sitting at with her ukulele.

Nini smiles at them. "Hey, guys! Thanks for having me."

"Oh," EJ presses a finger to his ear, pretending as if he had an ear piece in and heard someone talking to him. "This just in..." A small giggle escapes Fallon's lips, earning a smile from him. He looks at the camera. "Nini's song has over two thousand and five hundred views, making it the most viewed post in drama club Instagram history."

Nini looks at him with surprise and a wide smile on her face. "Are you serious?"

Fallon nods, smiling at her. "Songwriting skills, universal acclaim...Nini, how does it feel to be you right now?"

"Uh, feels good." Nini replied with a chuckle.

****

"Hey, Rick." Ophelia greeted her curly-haired best friend, walking up to him in the hallway. Today she wore a white t-shirt, blue jeans with the bottoms tie-dyed and tan colored flats. Her hair was curly, she were some rings on both hands, and she went with a simple style of makeup. She didn't wear much jewlery, just some rings on both hands.