CHAPTER FOUR, a star is reborn

The next day Ophelia is up bright and early to start shooting for the movie

The next day Ophelia is up bright and early to start shooting for the movie. Yes, she agreed. How could she not agree? She couldn't believe that she would be starring in a movie and not just an extra or background dancer. It was a dream come true. Ophelia and Ricky were now walking over to where the trailers were all set up. "Gotta say, waking up at 6am just to be in a movie has me seriously rethinking my destiny as the next Timothee Hal Chalamet." Ricky  spoke with a grin.

"Rick, you didn't have to come with me to set." Ophelia said softly. "But I appreciate that you are." Ophelia glances at him with wide eyes as she realized something. "Hold up, you know Timothee's middle name?" She gasped.

"Don't change the subject." Ricky chuckles. "I am dropping you off on your first day as a movie star and five hours of sleep wasn't gonna stop me."

"Well, first I gotta survive today before you can call me a movie star." Ophelia chuckles, looking around and her eyes widen in surprise at seeing she had her own trailer with her name on it. "Wow." She breathes. "This is got real."

"Your very own trailer." Ricky grins. "How does it feel to be the real deal, Lia?"

"Like a dream." Ophelia giggled. She turned to look at him and took his hand, squeezing it.

"I mean, I've always wanted to be a trophy boyfriend so everything's going according to plan, actually." Ricky teased.

Ophelia chuckles and shakes her head, leaning up to peck his lips. "I love you, dork."

"I love you too." Ricky smiled, kissing her back.

"I'm also very excited for the HSM3 read throughs today." Ophelia admitted as they pulled apart.

"Me too." Ricky agrees. "And don't worry, Miss Jenn got it covered for you until you get there. She had been practicing lines with my dad last night. It was cute."

"Awe." Ophelia smiled, knowing his dad, Mike, and Miss Jenn have been dating recently.

"Until it wasn't." Ricky grimaced.

"Yeah, okay, ew." Ophelia agreed, her face scrunched up in disgust. 

"Yeah." Ricky nods in agreement. "Your chariot awaits!" Ricky dramatically said, pointing at her trailer and went to walk towards it, but she stopped him.

"Wait, thank you for being so calm about this. I may look calm, but I'm trying so hard not to freak out. Like, I'm starring in a movie and I'm starting to question what am I doing, I only recently starting acting and even singing and-"

Ricky cut her off by kissing her deeply. She melted into the kiss, her eyes closing and she brought a hand up to rest against his chest, her other arm around his neck as they kissed. Ricky wraps his arms around her waist, pulling her closer.

They slowly pulled apart after a few moments, smiling. "Wow, that's a new way to tell me to shut up." Ophelia teases, causing Ricky to chuckle. "Thank you." She smiled, bringing her hands up to hold his face.