CHAPTER ELEVEN, love you forever

"Now, I would like you to meet our stars, who are here to sign their contracts in front of the entire world

"Now, I would like you to meet our stars, who are here to sign their contracts in front of the entire world." Quinn said at the press conference. "Because transparency matters. You'll meet Mack in just a moment. But right now I would like to introduce you to our Juliet. Who, just moments ago, finished her own 'High School Musical' production, in a gymnasium down the hall. Please welcome, the world will know her name, Miss Ophelia Roberts."

Ophelia walked in with her parents, who smiled proudly at her and stood off to the side. They were so proud of their daughter and how far she's come. She looked around at the people there and gulped. She was nervous. She didn't want to mess up. She had to do this perfectly.

She smiles shyly at everyone as the reporters took many pictures of her when she walked up front. "Be bold. Let's make some headlines tonight." Quinn whispered to Ophelia when Quinn walked by her.

"Oh, hi. Um, hello." Ophelia nervously says, trying to sound calm and cool while she stood up on stage. "Um, I'm Ophelia. Roberts. Ophelia Roberts. That's my last name." She adds, chuckling awkwardly. She heard some people snicker, her cheeks flushing a bit. "Sorry, I'm a little nervous." She said sheepishly, causing everyone to chuckle softly. "Anyway, um, I'm so honored to be part of this project. And I'm so excited to play the role of Juliet. And, uh, I'm grateful to be given the opportunity."

****

Meanwhile, the theater kids were starting to walk down the hallway, heading to the auditorium. "If our girl is becoming a star tonight, we are not going to miss it!" Kourtney declared, smiling widely.

"Heck no we aren't, girl!" Fallon agreed, smiling and nodding. Jet grinned and then he ran ahead of the group, causing some of the others to laugh and they all ran after him.

****

"This is a once in a life time opportunity," Ophelia continues. "I never once thought I would be here right now. So, um, this is just incredible.I would've never had the chance to do this without the help and support from all my friends and family. And I've been asked to make some headlines tonight." She pauses when she notices her friends walking in the back, causing a smile to tug on her lips and her heart warms at seeing them. It meant a lot to her that they cared enough to come to this. It made her less nervous. "Honestly, the reason I have the strength to play a role as big as Juliet and I can't wait to be Juliet by the way, I love the play. But the reason is the people here at East High who made me who I am. The people who taught me how to love even when it hurt." She picked up a pen, hesitating as she looks down at the contract in front of her.

Meanwhile, Ricky ran down the hallway with his electric guitar in hand. He had a plan and he hoped he would get there in time before she signed it. He manageds to get to the room seconds before Ophelia wrote her name on the contract. "Am I too late?" He calls out, gaining everyone's attention. "Am I too late?" He asked again.

"Ricky?" Ophelia breathed out, eyes widening slightly. Her heart raced as she stared at him, noticing he had his electric guitar with him. She wondered why he was here and what he was doing.