CHAPTER SIX, snow storm

Being at school on a Saturday early in the morning and when it's winter was not something Ophelia preferred to be doing right now

Being at school on a Saturday early in the morning and when it's winter was not something Ophelia preferred to be doing right now. She would rather be snuggled up in bed with her pjs on, but instead Miss Jenn had called everyone for an early practice. Today Fallon joined the main cast for practice just in case she was needed and she didn't have anything better to do. Ophelia's outfit today also portrayed how lazy she was with getting up this morning. She went with a lavender colored campion hoodie, black leggings, dark brown combat boots, and a brown colored beanie. 

(this is her outfit for this chapter)

"Okay, everyone, gather around!" Everyone moves to sit at the risers as Miss Jenn stands in front of them with a smile

"Okay, everyone, gather around!" Everyone moves to sit at the risers as Miss Jenn stands in front of them with a smile. "We have got a two-hour window before the storm is expected to hit, and I intend to use every minute of it. Big, splashy group numbers always succeed at the Menkie Awards. So we need to workshop a punchy, breathtaking number that will put us in the number one spot."

From his place by Gina towards the front, Carlos steps forward to stand by Miss Jenn. "As our head choreographer, I am so happy to announce that today we will, at last, begin rehearsing one of the most showstopping, iconic, and bar-raising numbers of the entire show." 

"'Be Our Guest'." Gina smiles, standing beside Carlos, and Carlos looks at her with furrowed eyebrows. Gina shrugs, smiling at everyone. "Yeah, it's 'Be Our Guest', guys." She glances at Carlos when she realizes he was looking at her. "What?" You could cut the tension with a knife because the tension was so thick between the two choreographers. Ophelia could tell that neither one was liking the fact they were co-choreographers. 

"Before we begin, I'm going to tell you a little story a bout hospitality." Miss Jenn said and Carlos leaned over to her to whisper to her.

"Maybe we should..." 

Miss Jenn ignores him and starts her story. "Once when I was a little girl,"

"Okay." Carlos nodded.

"My mom and I heard a clatter come from the kitchen. We thought it was a burglar. So my mom ran over, hog-tied the man, and promptly called the police." Miss Jenn explained and a gasp is heard from Ashlyn.