CHAPTER FIVE, the real campers of shallow lake

The next day at camp when the campers walked in the barn, they noticed chairs set up in front of the stage and poster board in front of the stage that read 'take a seat'

The next day at camp when the campers walked in the barn, they noticed chairs set up in front of the stage and poster board in front of the stage that read 'take a seat'. Val, Carlos, and EJ also stood at the front. "Morning, guys. Come on in. We don't have much time." EJ said.

Val smiles, gesturing to the poster board. "Take a seat."

"Did EJ tell you what this is about?" Kourtney asked Fallon.

"No." Fallon sighs. "Maybe you should ask Val about it." She said bitterly. "Actually, wait, don't." She rolled her eyes and walked ahead of her and Ophelia as the other two girls shared a look of concern.

-ˏˋ Fallon is seen on the porch in front of the barn by herself as she looked at the camera. "Okay, so I'm still jealous about Val. Can you blame me? She and EJ are close, but I shouldn't probably be jealous of anything." She shakes her head and crosses her arms. "Anyway, last night after the movie night EJ pulled me to the side and explained something to me that was very upsetting." She sighs. "Apparently EJ is moving to St. Louis for his gap year." She frowns. "But he also said he's not leaving without a fight," Her frown turns into a smile. "And I love that. I just hope this show will be a big success so he doesn't have to go to his dad's school." ˎˊ-

"Can we have everyone's attention please?" Carlos called out.

"Thanks for coming in early, guys. We've been up all night." EJ admitted. 

"Look, this better be good because in here," Kourtney points at her head. "It's still last night."

"I'm not even fully awake yet." Ophelia admitted with a yawn.

"We've been working on a plan to save the show and give Corbin, but that Channing guy the reality show style juice that they really want." EJ explained.

"Sorry, save the show?" Gina asked in confusion.

"Yeah," Luca chimes in, looking concerned. "What happened? Corbin said we were perfect yesterday."

"He just wants a little more excitement from us." EJ replies. "A little more..."

"He thinks we're boring." Carlos interrupts, causing everyone to gasp. "He's actually missing our rehearsal today to scout out the kids at Deep Lake Camp in Temecula."

Ricky furrows his eyebrows, glancing at Ophelia. "That can't be a real place."

"It sounds made up." Ophelia agreed.

"But not to worry," Carlos continues. "Because we have a plan. And it starts with five little letters."

"Allow me." Val offered, pulling the first poster board off the easel and set it on the floor. The next poster board read 'the r.c.o.s.l'

"The what?" Fallon questioned, staring at the board in confusion.

"Watch what happens, fam." Carlos grinned.