CHAPTER FOURTEEN, when they go low we go high

Ophelia was so thankful it was Spring Break

Ophelia was so thankful it was Spring Break. She was ready for a relaxing break from school. But with the show being just around the corner she knew Miss Jenn would have everyone practice some way even with them not being in school which is why she wasn't surprised when Miss Jenn told the drama club to be sure to be on the zoom call in time. 

Ophelia sat in her bedroom, sitting at her desk where her laptop was at.

(this is ophelia's outfit for this chapter)

She logs onto the zoom call, seeing that Carlos, Nini, and Seb were already in the meeting with Miss Jenn

She logs onto the zoom call, seeing that Carlos, Nini, and Seb were already in the meeting with Miss Jenn. She smiles widely. "Hi, guys!"

"O!" Nini smiles. "Hi, how are you doing?"

"Bored out of my mind, but other than that doing pretty good." Ophelia chuckled.

"At least you're not away at some tropical place without your significant other." Seb remarked, glaring at Carlos, who rolled his eyes.

Ophelia frowns. "Are you two having a fight?"

"I invited him to come with me and my family in Los Cabos, but he had to stay in Salt Lake since his cow is having a baby soon." Carlos replied and Ophelia nodded in realization.

"What's up?" Ashlyn, EJ, and Fallon spoke the same way 'what's up' is said in the movie 'Scary Movie'. 

"Hi, y'all!" Nini greeted.

"What's up with the odd greeting?" Ophelia laughed.

"Sorry." Ashlyn apologizes as EJ left the screen and then appeared in the screen that was below the screen his cousin was in while Fallon stayed by EJ. The three of them were set up in the living room of Ashlyn's house. "Our parents all went to Park City together and left us to watch the house. We've been streaming old movies."

"Yeah." EJ nods. "Watched Scary Movie last night." He grins. "Ah! What a classic."

"Yeah, I didn't think I would like any of the old movies, but I did." Fallon smiled. 

Seb looks at him with confusion. "Never heard of it." 

"I heard of it, just never watched it." Ophelia confessed.