CHAPTER TWO, frozen auditions

"Can you believe that Ricky showed up?" Ophelia asks Fallon the next morning

"Can you believe that Ricky showed up?" Ophelia asks Fallon the next morning. They were both still in bed, the rest of the girls were up doing their own thing. "I mean, he just suddenly decides to want to come to camp and to be honest I'm really glad he did. Not gonna lie I'm so relieved and glad that he broke up with Lily...Is is bad that I feel that way?"

"If I agree will you shut up?" Fallon asked in a whiney voice as she covered her ears with her pillow to try and go back to sleep. She clearly wasn't a morning person and neither was Ophelia, but with the other girls already awake she couldn't go back to sleep wtih all the commotion happening in the cabin. 

"Sorry, I've been talking a lot, haven't I?" Ophelia realized, speaking in a sheepish tone.

"Just a bit." Fallon mutters. "And wanna guess who it all was about? Starts with an R, ends with an Icky."

Ophelia chuckles. "Sorry I've been talking about Ricky so much." She blushes. "I didn't even mean to do that. Just when I first started talking about him I can't stop for some reason until someone stops me." She gasps when a pillow was thrown at her. "Fal, what was that for?"

"To get you to stop." Fallon replies in a duh tone. "Did it work?"

"Yeah, it worked." Ophelia chuckles and throws the pillow back up to Fallon, who caught it. "Okay, I'm gonna go get ready."

****

The girls in the Carnation Cabin were now getting ready for the day and making their bed. "Please tell me I'm no the only one who's nervous about the fact a camera is gonna follow us around the whole time?" Kadence asked nervously. 

"Trust me, you're not the only one." Ophelia replies with a sigh. "Just thinking about that is making me want to back out of this. This would be my third time on stage and to make it worse it's gonna be in front of the whole world."

"Yeah, that's a lot of pressure." Eliana said sympathetically. "Sorry you have to go through it. But I'm sure you can do it." She smiles. "And don't worry, you got all of us to lean on."

"Yeah, she's right." Anaya chimes in with a smile. "All of us are, like, sisters now so if any of us need anything this summer  we can tell each other about it. Deal?"

Everyone smiles and nod in agreement. "Deal."

****

After Ophelia got ready for the day, she left the cabin and head to the mess hall for breakfast. On her way to the mess hall, she ran into Ricky. "Hey, Rick." She smiles at him. "I was just gonna get some breakfast before auditions started."

"Yeah, me too." Ricky admits with a smile. He chuckles. "Great minds think alike."

She grins at him s they walk together to the mess hall. "So...I know you probably don't wanna talk about this but I gotta know 'cause I'm dying not knowing what happened with you and Lily." She commented earning a small laugh from Ricky. Rick smiled at her in amusement at her dramaticness.