CHAPTER FOUR, celebration dinner

Ophelia was anxiously waiting in the hallway now with the rest of the theater kids after Carlos posted the cast list

Ophelia was anxiously waiting in the hallway now with the rest of the theater kids after Carlos posted the cast list. She stood by Fallon and Luca away from the crowd that had gathered around the cast list.

"I'm too nervous to go look." Ophelia covers her eyes with her hand, turning away. "Somebody go look for me please and break the news to me gently."

"On it." Fallon responded, making her way through the crowd while Luca stayed beside Ophelia to encourage and comfort her.

"O, you have nothing to worry about." Luca puts a hand on Ophelia's shoulder, smiling encouragingly at her. "You did amazing and you're definitely going to get Belle."

Ophelia lowers her hand, looking at him with a nervous gaze. "I have everything to worry about. Did you not see Lily in the auditions? She's, like, a literal Disney Princess. And guess what?" Her lips forms into a frown as she gestures to herself. "I'm not."

Luca frowns, hating the way she thought about herself. Before he could scold her for thinking that way about herself, Fallon's voice is heard exclaiming Ophelia's name excitedly over and over again. "Ophelia! Ophelia! Ophelia!" Fallon ran over to her two best friends, practically jumping up and down with excitement once she stood in front of them.

Ophelia and Luca look over at Fallon with amusement. "Fallon! Fallon! Fallon!" Luca speaks in the same tone Fallon uses but more in a mocking way, earning a small glare from the light brunette-haired girl. He speaks in his normal voice when he asks, "What's up?"

"Ophelia got Belle!" Fallon grins at Ophelia. She flips her hair over her shoulder dramatically. "I got one of the Silly Girls, and I'm gonna kill it." She looks at Luca with a grin. "And Luca, you got Cogsworth!"

"Yes!" Luca cheers, fist bumping the air. "He's the one I was trying out for."

Ophelia's eyes widen and her mouth forms into an 'o' shape. "I got Belle?"

Fallon grins at her. "Yes, you did!" 

"I got the female lead?" Ophelia asks in disbelief. Fallon once again nods at her in response. After starting to realize Fallon wasn't lying, Ophelia starts to grow excited about this. "Are you serious?" Ophelia questioned, excitement lacing her voice.

Fallon puts her hands on her hips, looking at Ophelia with furrowed eyebrows. "Girl, why would I lie about this?"

Ophelia tilts her head to the side as she thinks and nods, her lips forming into a grin. "Yeah, good point." She grins. "I can't believe I got Belle!" She started jumping up and down with Fallon excitedly.

Luca grins at Ophelia and jumps up and down along with his friends. "I told you you'd get the female lead!"

"Lia!" 

Ophelia stops jumping up and down along with her friends, turning in the direction she heard Ricky's voice. She smiles widely at seeing him grinning at her as he rushes over to her. "We both got the lead roles!"