CHAPTER SIX, color war

It's color war at camp today and that's where the campers would be split up into two teams (yellow and blue) and do different sports to see who would win

It's color war at camp today and that's where the campers would be split up into two teams (yellow and blue) and do different sports to see who would win. Everyone was gathered at the amphitheater waiting for Corbin to explain the day. "When I heard that the camp that's putting on 'Frozen' for Disney Plus has a day that's emotionally similar to the 2006 to 2008 'Disney Channel Games' I and the folks at the Mouse HQ, jumped at the chance to include this in our docu-series." He gestures to the camp director. "Dewey, you wanna explain the rules?"

"Uh...Yeah. Every camper is required to participate in a few challenges." Dewey explains. "There's two teams..."

"And within each team," Corbin interrupts. "Are teammates." He then takes the clipboard from Dewey. "Okay, I got this. Okay. You know her. You love her. The captain of the Yellow Team is Maddox."

Everyone claps for Maddox as she walks up to stand in front of the stage. "Not sure everyone loves me. But thank you." She shrugged.

"Didn't say they all did." Corbin responds. "And the captain of the blue team, the director of the show within the show. Some people call him Spaceship Man. It's EJ." Fallon giggled along with Ophelia when he said spaceship man. They clap with everyone else while EJ stood in front of the stage by Maddox.

"Now, with a big smile, tell the camera which of your 'Frozen' friends are on each team." Corbin said to EJ, handing him the clipboard.

"What about the other campers?" EJ asked him.

"We have to blur their faces out for the doc so legally we aren't naming any other names unless they've signed a release." Corbin replied.

"Okay." EJ clears his throat, glancing down at the clipboard. "Um, on my team we have Ricky, Ashlyn, Luca, and Gina."

Everyone claps in response as the teens walk over to EJ. "And then Maddox's team has Kourtney, Carlos, Ophelia, Fallon, and Jet." Ophelia and Fallon grinned at each other when they find out they're on the same team. They high five each other as they go to stand by Maddox, who didn't look happy about Jet being on the same team. Ophelia smiled sympathetically at her when she stood by her, putting a comforting hand on Maddox's shoulder and earned a small smile from her.

"Just so y'all know, I'm scrappy." Kourtney comments. "I fight dirty, and I will cheat."

"Me too, girl." Fallon grinned, earning a grin from Kourtney and they both fist bump.

"Hmm, so it's in the bag." Maddox smiled.

"I'm also incredibly afraid of heights." Kourtney admitted.

"That's good to know." Ophelia nodded.

"Okay, so plus, minus." Maddox murmured.

"Guys, if you were on a deserted island and could text one person, who would it be?" Corbin inquires, looking at the camera Channing held. "Your mom? Your ex? Your life coach? Tomorrow, the winning team can text whoever they want when they get back their phones!" Both Kourtney and Carlos exclaim excitedly, including the other team members as well.