CHAPTER SIX, blocking

Today Ophelia decided on wearing a black t-shirt that reached just above her belly button, blue jeans with holes, and white shoes

Today Ophelia decided on wearing a black t-shirt that reached just above her belly button, blue jeans with holes, and white shoes. She had curly hair and went with simple makeup. 

(this is the outfit she has on)

She was currently standing in the hallway by the door of the bomb shelter, conversing with a boy senior named Wesley

She was currently standing in the hallway by the door of the bomb shelter, conversing with a boy senior named Wesley. There weren't that many boys in the yearbook club, most of them not liking that or already involved with sports or clubs. Wesley was in the yearbook club since his junior year and he loved it since he has a passion for photography like Ophelia does. He was one of those seniors who was really smart and actually nice to the underclassmen. In fact, most of his friends are juniors, he only has a couple of senior friends (EJ being one of them. They're also co-captains of the water polo team).

The yearbook staff took turns to take pictures of different clubs, drama club stuff, and games. They often took multiple pictures at rehearsals, practices, and games that they go to just so they have a lot to choose from and some of them sometimes aren't that good of a shot. 

After conversing with Luca, Fallon looks away when she notices EJ and Nini walking down the stairs that led to the hallway the drama club members were at. Everyone was trying not to listen in on EJ's and Nini's conversation, but it was hard when they were right beside them and talking loudly.

A frown was on Fallon's lips upon seeing the upset look on EJ'a face after Nini broke up with him. Nini turns to everyone, pointing at the door to the bomb shelter. "Hey, is the door locked or something? Why can't we go in?"

"The door isn't locked," Ophelia speaks up. "But Natalie Bagley lost her emotional support hamster."

Luca nods. "Yeah, Carlos and Gina are helping her look for it now."

Everyone looks at the door when a high-pitch scream is heard. Ashlyn points at the door. "I think they found it."

Fallon glances back at EJ, locking eyes with him. She mouths to him 'are you okay' as she looks at him with worry. EJ sent her a reassuring smile even though it didn't meet his eyes, mouthing back to her, 'don't worry, I'll be fine'. Fallon frowned, not believing EJ but she didn't say anything.