CHAPTER SEVEN, the quinceañero

Ophelia was just getting ready to go to bed when Seb and Gina texted the group chat for everyone to meet at Seb's barn so she was confused as to why they wanted everyone at a smelly barn late on a school night

Ophelia was just getting ready to go to bed when Seb and Gina texted the group chat for everyone to meet at Seb's barn so she was confused as to why they wanted everyone at a smelly barn late on a school night. She didn't bother with trying to dress nicer since she was planning on going to bed when she got home so she decided on just putting on a grey jacket over her white tank top, changed out of her pj shorts to black sweatpants and put on white tennis shoes. She didn't do much makeup, just regular foundation, and for her hair, her hair was already braided so she just pulled back her hair, putting half of it up in a ponytail leaving the other half of her hair down.

(this is her outfit) 

She stood between Fallon and Luca, holding a lantern to help light the area like some of the other teens

She stood between Fallon and Luca, holding a lantern to help light the area like some of the other teens. Fallon was half awake and had her head leaned on EJ's shoulder and Ophelia couldn't stop yawning. Ophelia didn't blame Fallon for being tired, Gina had facetimed her for some help with a dance for something she wouldn't tell her about. Luca was the only one of the trio actually wide awake, but it was clear that he was tired too by the way he would yawn every once in a while. 

Kourtney was upset and worried about her boots getting dirty while Nini did her best to reassure her they were fine. The animals in the barn were loud every once in a while, but they were in a part of the barn that the teens couldn't see. When a sheep makes a noise, Ashlyn holds onto her boyfriend's arm with a nervous expression on her face. "Why do I hear sheep but don't see sheep?"

"Oh, that's Jimmy." Seb replies. "He has social anxiety."

"Same, Jimmy." Fallon remarked, earning a few laughs from her friends.

Kourtney raises a hand. "Well, I'm team Jimmy. I don't camp, glamp or sleep without a silk pillow case." Everyone chuckled at her comment and a sheep bleated a few moments later, scaring EJ. He yelped, looking around with wide eyes and because of his movement Fallon lifted her head off his shoulder with a whine and stood up straighter.

"Dude, it's just a sheep." Fallon mumbled, crossing her arms as some of the other teens chuckled at EJ. 

"Cool." EJ sheepishly smiled, moving back to stand next to Fallon so she can lean her head on his shoulder if she wanted to. That's exactly what she did as she closed her eyes.