The Last Day Before Spring Break

Well today is our last day before spring break. I'm so excited because we get no dance practice all 2 weeks. We're in the studio practicing our Hands up in the Air's routine. We skipped school today because to practice all day. Oh sorry forgot to introduced myself, my name is Heather and I'm 15 years old and I am member of the Lmntrix. They're are Me, Darlene, Alaisa, Frida, and Katherine.

Katherine Pov's
Hi my name is Katherine and I'm the oldest in Lmntrix and I'm 17. Also I'm related to all the members of Lmntrix.

Darlene Pov's
Hi I'm Darlene and I'm the second oldest of Lmntrix and I'm 15 years old. These girls are my cousins.

Frida Pov's
Hi I'm Frida and the second youngest. I'm 13 years old, related to all these girls including my sister Alaisa. She my twin.

Alaisa Pov's
Hi I'm Alaisa and the youngest in this group. I have my twin sister and my cousins in this group. I'm 13 yrs old.

Heather Pov's
Well you met all the members of Lmntrix. We are one of top dance crew in the world. We eat,sleep, breath dance but its get tiring when you doing something that you love. Our manager is my aunt who is the mother of the twins. She always does a lot for us and give us opportunities like photo shoots, do videos for our fans, and etc. when practice was over we all went to the house. FYI we all lived together. I went to my bedroom then to my bathroom, I took a nice shower and when I got out I put on my black tank top with my cheetah pj pants and my cheetah slippers. I wash my faced and brush my teeth and went to my bed and be on my phone checked Twitter and I got bunched notifications from the fans. I loved my fans they always cheered me up even what happen 3 years ago when the Lmntrix met the iconic boyz. Now I haven't seen them a long time mostly Nick. I had crush on Nick but he had girlfriend that time and his girlfriend didn't was us to talk or be seen in public. That really broke my heart because we were close but now every since that happened I stop having a thing for him. After thinking about that for 15 mins my aunt called everyone down to have meeting. We sat in living room and we were suspicious what this was about."so if you guys were wondering why I called you down is because my best friend is coming here to spend spring break with us and she bringing her boys too even their friend. I know you guys don't know her but she is good friend of mine. Let's make them welcome in this house. Also Heather mom and Darlene mom are not going to be here because they going to New York for 3 weeks, so I have to take care of all you but you Guys are mature and responsible so you guys need to pack your things to because we're going to Hawaii." We all jumped in the air about the Hawaii but were okay about her friend coming over plus the boys. So we all went to her and gave her hugs and kiss her in the cheek. " we're leaving tomorrow at midnight so start packing" it was still day it was 4:50 and I was thinking to go to the mall for 2 hours with the girls and I changed into floral top with my jeans and into purple sandals. I got my wallet and head down the girls were coming so we went into the car and went to the mall. When we got there we split into 2 groups. I was with Alaisa and Frida, Darlene is with Katherine. So we went to Forever 21 and bought shorts, shirts and new bathing suit. Then we went to American eagle, pac sun, Victoria secret, Bath and Body Works, Papaya, Aldo, etc. when we were done shopping and our arms couldn't hold anymore bags. So we went to the food court and we ate at Wendy's. When were done eating and waited for Darlene and Katherine. Then we saw them and they had a lot bags. So we left and put the bags in the back of the car. While we were driving the fans were outside screaming our names out. They had signs of our group name. We all waved at them and blow kisses at them. We got home and I went to my bedroom and started packing and I packed a lot clothes and shoes plus jewelry, lotion and perfume, etc.

Nick POV's
I was in the studio coming up with some moves for my class next month. My phone rang and I went to grab it and it was Mikey I picked up (N: Nick and M: Mikey)
N: wassup bro how you doing?
M: wassup bro good and excited! Hey I asked Layla if you can come with us to her best friend house and even Hawaii bro. She said yea that you could come and your mom said yea too.
N: sweet I can't wait and gotta start packing.
M: Hurry up Bro because we picking you up in 2 hours.
N: No problem see ya later.
M: ok see you bro
I hang up and grab my bag and ran to my house because it was only 10 min walk. When I got there my stuff was already pack and my mom did it for me. I went into my room and took a nice shower and got out the shower and got into my blue polo with my gray jeans and my blue Vladislav, I sprayed cologne and put my watch on and grab my phone and charger. I went downstairs and waited for Mikey. While I was waiting I watch tv and then there was commercial about the Lmntrix and I thought about what happened last time. I missed Heather so much but I hope I get to see her one day. My ex-girlfriend Kylie didn't want us to be seen in public or talk even we can't be friends and I listen to her. I was such dumb ass. When I heard beeping outside, I grabbed my bags and said goodbye to my mom. I got in the car and everyone was excited including me. " okay everyone my best friend and her girls's house only live 2 hours away from here so it's going to be a long drive." Layla said and started driving, I was listening to my music and I fell asleep even Madison,Louis, Jason and Mikey fell asleep.

* 2 hours later*
Heather POV
When I heard a car pull up our driveway. I was getting little bit nervous. Darlene came into my room and say " hey there here and I'm freaking out." I smirk at her and she kept walking back and forth. " calm down it alright " I say in calmed voice. We went downstairs and Alaisa , Frida, and Katherine was already down and talking to my aunt best friend and when I got down I saw my aunt best friend and she pretty. She introduced herself" Hi I'm Layla" we smiled at her and introduced ourselves. When the doorbell rang and my aunt got out and we went upstairs and then 5 mins later my aunt called us down and I went down. I was coming down and I gasped and just stood there shocked and heart broken. I saw Nick and I didn't thought that I will see him again. Darlene almost started to cry when she saw Mikey. Mikey and Darlene like each other but Mikey had a girlfriend and she didn't want Mikey to be talking to her and she made him hurt her feelings. Alaisa and Frida was just shocked and sad because the same thing happened to her what happened to me. Katherine couldn't help herself and just left. Layla and My aunt were confused about us meeting the ones who broke our heart.

Nick Pov's
When I got into this gigantic house and it was amazing. Layla introduced her best friend, she seemed really nice and she called down her girls. They seemed our age but when one of them came down first and it was Heather And I could tell she didn't know about this. Her eyes started to be watery and i felt so bad for her. The rest of girls were heart broken about what happen long time ago. We were jerks back then when fame ruined us. But now Heather got really gorgeous and her brown eyes are so beautiful and her hair was curled and look amazing and her dipoles was so adorable. I use to have a thing with heather but I was taken that time but she was the worse girlfriend ever. Layla and Dulce went to the kitchen, the girls show us where the boys are to share a room and we put our bags to the corner of the room. " is it me or the girls wasn't happy to see us?" Jason said in sad voice " The girls wasn't happy to see us because we were jerks to them and we let fame get to us. I felt bad and when i saw Katherine she was heart broken, I wish we could make it up for them.?" Madison said with his face all sad. I got up went to Heather's bedroom and she was standing outside in her porch and I knock and she turned around.

Heather Pov's
I was kinda heat broken that I saw Nick and then girls and I show the room that sleeping in. I went to my bedroom and went to my porch and look at the sky, just thinking about what happened. Then I heard a knock and i turned around it was Nick. I just gave him weird smiled." Hey, can we talk about us?" He said in his shaky voice " sure" he came and stand next to me. (N: Nick and H: Heather)
N: So it been a long time that I didn't saw you last time.
H: Yea so how you been?
N: good and how about you?
H: Good so how you and Kylie?
N: we broken up like 1 year ago?
H: oh why? You always talk how wonderful she is.
N: I realized that She isn't the one that I want or need.
H: oh then who is the one?
N: You.
H: me? Why me?
N: because when I first saw you and you gorgeous but you funny, sweet, kind,caring, and beautiful.
H: you think about me like that?
N: Yea I had crush on you but what hurt me that I can't talk to you or see you. I was crush about that.
H: You had a crush on me? I had a crush on you. Me that really hurt me.
We looked at each other for while and then our eyes locked and he grabbed my hand and put it on his shoulder and he put his hands on my waist and pulled me closer and he lean in and we kissed but it felt good and I had butterflies in my stomach and it was magical. We stop and our foreheads touch and we look at each other and I smiled. Then, I kinda step away he pulled me closer to him. "I had feelings for you and when we kissed it was magical and I don't want to loose you again." We hugged and we sat at my bed and it 2:39 am so suddenly we fell asleep.