Chapter 36

Heather Pov
We just said a goodbye to Katherine. It was hard for us to see her go away because we grew up together, dance together and sometimes sing together. But it comes to the point that everyone needs to do something's individual. We head back inside and we decided to stay home because we weren't feeling to do anything. I was just in backyard facing the water and watching the sunset. I wasn't sad or happy. I was just calm and thinking about life. This summer went really fast but It's was interesting and the tour was great except for the drama part but it's okay.
Just thinking about life is interesting and to appreciate. My thoughts got interrupt by the door opening. I turned around and it was Nick. Nick sat besides me and just stared at sunset. We stayed at silent for few minutes and just stared at the beautiful sunset and the ocean view. "Babe! Are you okay?" Nick asked and I just nodded. He didn't believe me. "Heather I could tell you not okay. You could talk to me." Nick said as I was putting my head on his shoulder. "It's just that I miss Katherine. And saying goodbye to someone is hard for me because I really care about my girls. It's just been like that for me." I said and it's true it's hard for me to say goodbye to someone who I cared and love. Katherine is like a sister we been close to her ever since we were little but all of us wanted her to fulfill her dreams. She was always talking about being professional dancer. Now she gets to go one of the top best dance school. Nick didn't say anything and he just looked at me. I got up and fix my pants. "Do you want to walk on the beach with me?" I asked Nick and he nodded. He got up and fixed his shorts and we began to walk down the beach. We just hold hands and talked about different things. We stop and look at the sun going down and colors was really pretty. It's made me smile and forgot about things. Nick looked down at me and I looked at him. Our eyes just locked and he leans in and I started to and it was passionate and happy kiss. I smile in the kiss. We ended that kiss and went back to beach house and went to bed...