Chapter 3

I got woken up by the flight attendant and she said" we're about to land so I need you turn your phones off" I listened to the flight attendant and I woke up Nick and Alaisa and they were tired and I told them. When we got there it was beautiful and we got out of the Plane and they put on flower necklace around our necks for the girls and rock necklace for the boys. We got a cab and went to the 5 star hotel and it was heaven. We all went to our suites. I shared a suite with Alaisa,Jason, and Nick. The other suite is Darlene,Mikey, Frida, Louis.

Louis Pov's
Dame when I saw Frida I felt my heart beating. I'm in love with Frida and she tough but girly girl way. I wish i could make up with Frida. Why does Famed get to me? I grabbed Frida and pulled her to the side" hey we need to talk" and she sign" what do you want to talk about" she said in her soft voice " I'm so sorry I shouldn't treated you like that and I'm sorry. Can you please forgive?" And Frida thought about it for 10 seconds and she said"yea I could forgive you but you have to do more if you want me." And when she said that and that means I got chance with her and we went to our suites and it was huge like apartment huge. I got in bed and saw Frida and she was looking at me and smiled at me and I Blushed.

Madison POV
Well I got my own suite with Katherine and she forgive me what happened in California. She was ok and I asked her " hey Katherine would you like to be my girlfriend?" She gasped and she ran to me and jump on me and said " yes of course" and we kissed it was special and I never felt something like this. She got off me and went to bathroom and changed into her bathing suit. It looked hot and I blushed. We went to the other suites to see if there ready.

Heather POV
When we got to our room. I changed into my blue bathing suit and it had white stripes on it. When I come out and Nick was shirtless and I kinda blushed like hard core but he didn't saw me blushed. I put on my blue sheer t shirt and my jeans short and my flip flops and grab my phone and wallet. Nick was staring at me and he couldn't stop and I smack him to go back to reality and he laugh and smiled and grabbed me and hugged me. We went and waited for the gang and went to the pool but Darlene wasn't with Mikey and she was talking to some other guy and made Mikey Jealous and I could tell he was really upset. Darlene had feelings for Mikey and she still does. I felt someone grabbed me and carried me into the pool and the water was cold and I looked up and it was Nick. "Don't worry I got you" he smiled and his smiled it so cute and gorgeous. Then, we saw Alaisa and Jason Kissing under the waterfall and I was so happy for them. All of us went to the rides and went to eat. And we went back to the hotel and change into nice clothes. I wore neon pink dress with sandals and Nick was matching with me and we laughed and took a picture and post on Twitter. Then we went to the restaurant and I sat by Nick, and we all order our food and drinks, when our food came, Mikey stood up and say something about Darlene " I want to say something, Darlene I'm so sorry and I acted a jerk to you. I shouldn't listen to Montana please forgive me and I don't anything for you. I really really like her" he said I saw Darlene tearing up and she got up and went to him "I forgive you and I like you too." She said and they hugged and they kissed we all cheered. It was Night time and Nick and I walked on the beach and we hold hands and we talk about the old times and he splash water on me and I kick water at him too and I run and he chased me and finally after 15 mins he grabbed me and spin me around. He put me on the ground and we hugged and he got down one knee and said" Heather I like you and I want you to be my girlfriend?" And I gasped and I nodded he hugged me and we kissed and there were fireworks and this is going to be the best vacation ever. We got back to the hotel and change into my pjs and wash my face and brush my teeth and lay down on bed and Nick came over and we cuddled and later on we fall asleep.