Chapter 58

Kissing his lips felt 1000 fireworks just went off in y heart. Even though we been through ups and down in the past, I'm kind of glad that we still together. I hope the future we have so many blessing. I looked at Nick, noticing his brown eyes, he pearl white smile, it felt good to see that. 

"Hey! Everybody guess who here?!"Alaisa said 

Everyone got up and went upstairs to see who here... When I got up, I saw two figures that look so familiar, when I got up closer, I noticed that it was Katherine and Madison. I ran up to them and hug the, by hugging them, I squish them so hard. It was great to see Katherine and Madison again its been forever.... I help them with their coats and the gifts, I put the gifts underneath the tree, I got up and Madison came over to me and told me something that my mouth drop........

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Madison told me the big news and I'm excited buy he wants to surprise in front of the whole movie, and he told me to tell the girls except for Katherine....

Its around 11:45 and there only 15 mins left till Christmas and I'm excited it. All of our family left because my tio wants us kids to be left alone in the house and don't want to be around with the adults with their fiesta. So before they left, Madison had announcement.

"Can I have everyone's announcement please?" Madison asked and everyone looked at him and I couldn't wait what going to happen and it's going to be a good one...

"As you all know, we are minutes away from Christmas Day and I want this Christmas present to be exact at midnight, So, can I have my beautiful girlfriend make her way over here." Madison said and Katherine was in shocked but confused at the same time........

"My love, we are going to do a little game but first you must be blindfold." Madison blindfolded Katherine and he sat her down in a chair, and he put out a notecard out of his pocket.

"Let's begin with question number one! When and Where did we had our first date?" Madison asked

"It was in Hawaii and during spring break, we went to this amazing restaurant and we went to this festival and you bought me a teddy bear." Katherine said and Madison say "Correct..... Next Question, What did I say to you after the Masquerade Ball?" and she had her thinking face on.....

"THE MOST BEAUTIFUL CLOTHES THAT CAN DRESS A WOMEN ARE THE ARMS OF THE MAN SHE LOVES!" Katherine said smiling and Madison staring at her, was you notice that he loves his girl and they been dating for 3 years and he truly is a good man for her.

"Correct!, Last Question, What do I always remind you every single morning and night?" 

"That every single moment, you realize that we get closer and get connected every single sec.... but every moment is precious to us, and our love is stronger when were together, and no one could tear us apart, one love could build our bond stronger." Katherine said and she was tearing apart even me, Nick came over to me and hug me from behind..

"Correct, You won the game, your prize is to listen what I'm going to say....... When I first met you, I saw the stars aligning to a figure that was a piece of art, when we hang out, you bring a warm feeling to my heart and make me smile that I cant feel my face anymore. When I ask you to be my girlfriend, I was a nervous wreck but I had to do it because you are amazing girl that I like a lot. Now, that we're college and spending time together, I realize our love is stronger,..." Before he finish his sentence, he bend down into one knee and put out a box.

"Now, I want you take of the blindfold off" Madison said and Katherine untie her blindfold and she look down and saw it!!!! "Will you Katherine Almonte, make me the happiest man ever, marry me?" Madison asked and Katherine was on the verge on crying and she nodded.

"Yes... Yes. Yess" she cried and Madison got up and put the ring onto her finger ad they kiss and it was midnight. I'm so excited for them and I went to hug them and congrats on the engagement.