Chapter 31

~2 months later~
Heather Pov
We did our Last performance on on last day of the tour. It was fun to go on tour but a lot drama happen. We bow down and waved to our fans. We got off the stage and went to the dressing rooms. We were in California and after this we go straight to our beach house for the summer. I got changed into long maxi dress with sandals. The girls came out and we all look at each other and we all were wearing maxi dress but different colors. We got out of the dressing room and head toward to the meet and greet. I felt someone grabbed my waist and it was Nick. I smiled and kiss me and I pulled away and walked. Jason and Alaisa were being so lovey doopy. Wow, Alaisa and Jason are meant to be. They have everything in common.

Alaisa Pov
This boy makes me happy. I can't believe it's been 3 months of dating and no fights at all. I'm glad that have Jason. He always cheers me up if I'm sad, he makes me laugh, he smart, and he romantic. But today is the our last day of the tour. We went to meet and greet. We took pictures and sign autographs, notebooks, posters, shirts, and shoes. It was great to see all the fans who support us and loves us. Sometimes, fans ask us if the boys was just using us because of the fame. That kinda just bother me but I don't believe it. The boys loves us for who we are. I just zoned out thinking when I felt someone holding me. "Babe are you ok?" Jason ask "yea I was just thinking." I said and he nodded and kiss my cheek. "What were you thinking about?" He said but he was curious what I was thinking about "just thinking about we been together for 3 months." I said and kiss him on the cheek. He smiled and those hazel eyes are so gorgeous. Finally, the meet and greet is over. I got to the dressing room and grabbed my dance bag and makeup bag. Heather came in "hey what's up!" I said to her and she slightly smiled at me. "What wrong? What Nick do again? I will go beat him up." I said and she chuckled "No it's not him, one fan ask me if the boys are using us for Fame." She said and lately the fans have been asking us about that. I don't know why but I just shrugged it off. "Listen doesn't matter the fans ask us about that, the boys loves us. I could tell Nick loves you." I said to her and she smiled and shook her head and got up. She grabbed her bag and makeup bag. "This summer is going to be great. We're going to relax this whole entire summer and spend time with our boyfriends." She said and I laughed and agree. This is the first time that we had summer to relax. The others summers were interviews, dancing, going to awards. We never had to relax. I'm surprised that my mom will let us relax. Me and Heather got out of the dressing room. We walked out of the place. We grabbed our bags and put them into our cars. I was riding with Jason,Louis, Madison, Katherine, and Frida. Madison was sitting on the driver seat. Katherine was sitting on the passenger seat and me and Jason in the middle and Alaisa and Louis in the back. Mikey, Darlene, Heather, and Nick were in the other car. It was going to be long drive. I rested my head on Jason's head and I fell asleep.

Heather Pov
I got into the car and sat at the passenger seat and Mikey, Darlene in the back. Nick was driving and he started the car and drove. He look really cute when he was driving. I turned around to see if they awake. But they fell asleep. Aww they look so cute together. I turned to the front and stared outside looking at the stars. The stars were shining and glowing. "Hey is the others asleep?" Nick asked me and I nodded. He chuckled. "I can't believe the tour is over. It was pretty adventure for us. Even the whole group. But some of the fans keep asking questions about you guys using us because of the fame." I said and Nick turned his head at me and grabbed my hand and entwined our hands. "Heather, that not true and don't listen to them because they just hating because you with the sexiest handsome boy ever." Nick said and it's made me smile and laughed about that the last part. "What its true!" He said and I nodded. "Keep Driving." I said and he kept driving face front. I went back looking at the stars. Just getting zoned out. The radio turned on and it was Next to you by Chris Brown ft Justin Bieber. Nick started to sing and I just smile at him. He grabbed my hand interlock with his hand. He kissed my hand. I blushed and tried to hide my blushed face. He reached for my chin and turned to face his. He smiled at me "when you blushed it's so cute." He said and I blushed again and he chuckled. We were 10 mins away from the beach house.
SKIP 10 Minutes
We got to the beach House and it was huge, I got out of the car. I opened the back door and saw Mikey and Darlene still sleeping and I shook them up. They suddenly they woke up. "Come on guys, we're here." "Come on Heather, you just ruined my dream. I walking down the alter with Harry Styles." Darlene said and I was looking at mikey reaction "Darlene you supposed to walk down with sexiest man alive...." "I know Harry styles is sexy." "No me I'm the sexiest Fusco ever." He said And I just started to laugh. Darlene was laughing and he look at us confused. I walked up the stairs and open the front door. I ran up the stairs and picked out a room for me. I wanted the one with a balcony and nice beach view. I went into the first and second room but nothing. I went into the third and it was huge. There was queen bed and white couch and walk in closet and bathroom. Plus the nice ocean view and balcony with two chairs. I signed and wish we could stay here all the time. I lay down on bed and just closed my eyes but then someone knock on my door. I lifted my head and it was Nick. "Hey, you left me with your luggages. And One question." He said while setting my luggage down. "Sorry about that. And yea sure." I said and he lay down next to me. "Why do you have so many luggage?" He said. "Half of it was my dance costumes and shoes but the other half is my regular clothes." I said and he smiled. His smile is like shiny white pearls and his eyes are chocolate brown. We just looked in each other. I turned around and fell asleep.

Alaisa Pov:
Well we got out of the car and I enter the house and find a nice bedroom. I found a room that nice. It's had view of the ocean. it look beautiful. Jason came in and put my luggage down and he came wrapped his arms around my waist and his head on my shoulder. "What are looking at?" He said and I smiled "Looking at beautiful view." "I see more beautiful than the view." "Are you serious? What?" "You are the beautiful view." He said and I blushed try to hide my face. He lift my chin and we were few inches away, I look into those nice hazel eyes. He started to lean in and so did I we about to kiss when the door open and it was......