Chapter 21

1 month later
Heather Pov's
~Flashback~
"That was the iconic boyz, ladies and gentlemen now our last guest performance. You seen them all over the country and on America Got Talent and on Step Up All in. Here is Lmntrix." Gary said as he walk off the stage and we started to dance.
Dance over
"Ladies and Gentlemen give up for the amazing performances we had tonight. Well that it for tonight and we see you guys again on Shake it Up." Gary said and the producer yelled cut and we were greeted by everyone included Bella Thorne and Zendaya. We all walked off stage and we saw cute boys and they were staring at us but who caught my attention was the boy who had pierced earing and charming smile and nice eyes." He smiled at me and I slightly smile but we just stared into each eyes. Like there was love struck.
~Flashback over~
I was daydreaming then Darlene shook me and I snapped out of it."what?" I said and while just confused what's going around me. "We're heading to Florida, Miami. Are you excited about that?" She said and I nodded it's almost been 1 months being on tour and it's been adventure. Nick and I grew closer in our relate ship. The girls did too but not for Mikey and Darlene,, they broke up because Mikey was cheating with Darlene with some girl. Everyone was mad at mikey even me I wanted to punch him so bad but nick hold me back. But it's been awkward for them because they have to see each other every day and dance together.

Darlene Pov
I was talking to Heather and Mikey came in and sat with Nick. Me and him are not talking. What he done to me is not the boy that I want to be with. Heather could tell I was uncomfortable, "hey let go to back room." She said and nodded. We got up and head back of the bus. We sat down and talked "so how's you and mikey going?" And I laughed "it's awkward beside I have to dance with him and see him everyday. I thought he was the one for me but no I guess I was wrong. But I don't want to be awkward when everyone is the room. Why does this happen to me? Am that ugly? Am that bad person to be with?" I said and I started to tear up because i did fell in love with Mikey. "Girl listen you beautiful and you great girl. You need someone better in your life. Mikey is just dumbass jerk to see how wonderful you are." Heather said and that kinda made me smile and realized that she right. I need someone who loves me and treat me like princess. We decided to change the subject. We talked about girl stuff and the summer. "So you know summer coming up. What should we do?" Heather said. I thought about it and it came up. "Why don't we stayed at the beach house at California. Just the girls and the boys." I said and she smiled like crazy. We going to have memorable summer because Katherine going to College and Madison too. But I hope is not any drama. So we planned everything, The tour is ending at June 30th at California. "Omg we going to have great summer." Heather said and we laughed. I went on my phone checked on Twitter and Instagram. I see my fans posting pictures of me and mikey. They want us back together and I just spaced out and remembering the first day we hang.
~Flashback~
"So where do you want to go today? He said while we walking towards to the Santa Monica Pier. "How about the Santa Monica Pier?" I said and he nodded and he took my hand. We went on every thing and play every single game. He won me a panda bear. Wow this boy is making me have crazy feelings about him. It's was getting late so we decided to go back to the hotel. "Thanks, I had great time today." "Me too, I hope we could do this again. Can I have your number?" "Sure" I gave him my number and waved at him. He waved back ,I enter my room.
~Flashback over~
I wonder why he cheated on me but I would never find out.

Alaisa Pov
I'm watching tv with Jason. We only have another 7 hours til we get to Miami. I got text message from Jason.
~Every Time you smile for me, Takes me a while bring myself Back, Cause you all of that. Your biggest fan
~Jason❤️
When I read that and it made me blush crazy. I gave him smile and kiss him on the cheek. It was getting late so I decided to go sleep."Well I'm going to sleep babe because I'm tired. " I said to Jason "ok my love. Good night sweet dreams." He said I kiss him and went to bed.

Heather Pov
I went to the living room seeing mikey and Nick talking. I went to Nick and sit by him. I didn't know what they were talking about because I had my earphones in and I was on my phone. After that I decided to go to bed. "Hey I'm going to bed. Night babe. Good night mikey." I said to them and went to bed.