Chapter 15

Nick POV
Wow heather just stood up to Kylie. This girl makes me in love and crazy. I pick heather up and kissed her. Well after that we pulled away and the same time and worked on our duets. We did upbeat romantic song. When me and heather worked and did our tricks it felt connected and good. I hope that I think this girl is the one for me. I know I'm young to think all about this but it's love. Then after the routine we took a break and after 5 mins of break and went back to the routine. We only had the chorus and some of the verses done. I was thinking what kind of ending dance we should do and I thought of it. "So we should do the turn and I picked you up and spin you around and ba bam the ending." I said and she nodded with work. So we start from the beginning of the routine and the song started. After that it was perfect the routine. We been practicing for 5 hours and we decided to end the practice and go back downstairs where the gang was and there were not there. "I think they left and were here." I said and she laughed. We got our things and left. We walked to the house because it was 15 min walked. I walked heather to her house and walked to my new house. I went into my bedroom and to my bathroom and took a shower. I got out and put on white shirt and khakis short and spray cologne on me. I went out to the living room and saw the boyz. "Hey bros" I said and they shook their heads. We were watching tv and the doorbell rang. I got up and saw Kylie and Montana at the door and Mikey shout and came up behind me. We just stood there like statues. "So are you guys gonna let us or what?" Montana said and Mikey said" hell no you sluts are not coming in here." We were about to close the door but they push it open."why not babe ." Montana said while twirling her hair around. And I was like "Leave us alone you such stalkers and first of all you break up with me and Mikey. Just leave us alone and we're takin." I said and they stood there all pisst and they left. The girls were right behind them. They smiled and we let them enter.