Chapter 30

Louis Pov
Wcw 😍 this girl makes me happy and complete. I can't wait for this summer and it going to be amazing and memorable summer. I felt something on my shoulder and it was Frida, she fell asleep. I couldn't blame her because I'm so tired and sore from practice and shows and waking up in the morning. But I love doing it and the fans too. I turned off the tv and carry Frida to her bunk and kiss her goodnight. Well I decided to go to sleep and when I enter my bunk and I started to feel my eyes closing and fell asleep.

Darlene Pov
Well right now I'm going to talk to Mikey. I'm nervous and scare what's gonna happen. I went to Mikey's bunk and slide the curtain and saw Mikey, he was on his phone. He looked up and his face went from smile to serious. I don't know what to do but I got zoned out and stare at those beautiful brown eyes. Wait I can't be saying those things. "Hi Michael, do you have minute to talk?" I said and he nodded and I step away and he got out of his bunk. We went to the back room and saw Heather and Nick cuddling. Heather looked up and saw me and Mikey. "Hey Nick, come with me to front lounge and hang with the others?" She said to let me be alone with Mikey. He nodded and got up, took Heather's hand and left. Me and Mikey sat down next to each other. "So, how you been Michael?" I said and I don't why I'm saying 'Michael' instead of 'Mikey' " wreckless, horrible, loser and incomplete." He said and it stunned me those words "oh, you don't look so good, have you been eating?" I said and he shook his head for no. "Michael you need to eat something, also I need to tell you something. I heard what you saying to the others." I said and he lift his head up and turned to his face to me. "Darlene, I've been missing you so much and I miss my girl. The one I called mine, sweetheart and the love of my life." He said and I was tearing up what he said "I know what I did what so stupid and childish. I shouldn't have done that to you. I really want you back as my girlfriend because without you, I'm no-nothing." He said and I was tearing up and froze like a statue. I didn't know what to say and that when I couldn't breath anymore and I heard yelling and everything decided to go black.
*************************************
My eyes started to open and I didn't where am I. I saw black white walls and saw a machine connected to me. I looked to my side to see Mikey who holding my hand and my other side was Heather who asleep and Nick. I groaned and moved my hand from Mikey without waking up but it failed. Mikey look up "hey she up she up." He said and "Heather wake up, she awake." Nick said to her and she woke up and saw me and got up "Darlene, omg you scared us, how you feeling?" She said and she looked worried and concerned. "I feel little bit good" I said and "what happened?" I said to them "you had panic attack" Mikey said and I just shook my head. The doctor came in "hello Mrs. beato how you feeling?" The doctor said to me "I feel little bit good" I said and " Ok, I'm going to do little checkup and you could go home or go back on tour. But just letting you know you had panic attack." The doctor said and I nodded. He checked my blood pressure and I was alright "okay everything seems good, so you could go home." The doctor said and left. I was happy because I don't like hospitals. The guy left and Heather helped me up and gave me my clothes on. Later on, I came out and I was walking out of the room and saw Mikey with teddy bear and balloons. "Here this is for you, also I bought your favorite candy or drink." He said and I grabbed the teddy bear and Mikey hold the balloons and the bag. I put my arm around Mikey's arm and laid my head on his shoulder. I could tell he smiled. I heard Heather and Nick saying 'aww' and I smiled and stopped. Mikey saw I stopped "what's wrong?" He said and I look at his brown eyes and BAM I kissed him. He put his arms around my waist and I put my arms around his neck. I pulled away and smiled. He smiled. Heather and Nick came to us "so it Dicky' back together?" Nick said and I nodded and Mikey smiled. "Is 'Heck' going to be annoying?" I said and they look at each other and laughed. I joined in and laughed because the nicknames were weird. We went exit it out of the hospital and the tour bus was outside. Heather and Nick went inside the tour bus and I stopped and pulled Mikey. "If you want to be together, we need to work things out." I said to him and he nodded. I got on the tour bus and crew coming to me for hug. "Omg we so relieved that you okay." Katherine said to me. I decided to go to my bunk and went to sleep.