Author Note

Hello everyone I am back from this long long long break about this story. To be honest every time I write another chapter I'm just getting tired of it and I know all of you want to know what happens next.  I've been thinking about this and coming up with a big decision that I'm going to end the book because lately I'm just getting tired of it and I've been busy with school, extracurricular activities. I am really sorry about this and I know you guys wants a ending and I'm going to give you the ending really soon. Sorry if I let you guys down but I'm just not into it like I was in the beginning when I wrote this. The ending will be 10 years in the future and it might be some shocking  news but it will come to conclusion to this book and thank you for all of you who like this story and I'm grateful to have you guys read it. I've been also making a decision when I write the ending I probably will delete the story I'm still thinking about it if I should keep or not but you will soon hear about my decision about keeping the story on Wattpad. Again, I'm truly sorry about this and I hope I hope you were all forgive me. I love are you readers and I hope this story kind of remind you there's always that one person who truly cares about you and you too will find a love struck..... goodbye and we hope to see you in the future...

Please check out this video or song that I put above.... and please leave a comment down below and what are you feeling the ending about or think about how the ending will be? Also, go follow the characters of the book on Twitter Instagram Facebook.... go ahead and see the video and leave a A comment about the song love you  All😘😘😘😘