Chapter 60

Heather Pov:

-flashback-

We kissed  but this kiss was different than the other kisses we had. This kiss represent love passionate, and this send me shivers down my back. Nick lay me down on the bed and now he was on top of me and we kept kissing but it went into make out session and went heated.....

The next day:

My eyes started to open and I take in my surrounding and I'm in my room, I sit up and thought to myself what happen last night and no we did not do the birds and bees.. I turned around and saw Nick sleeping, he kind of looks cute when he sleeps, I smiled to myself and admiring him. I grabbed my phone and saw the time and its 9:45 am and I thought it was around 12:00 but its not. I heard the doorbell ring and I got up and walked out of my room but before I went down the stairs, Darlene open the front door and she saw our worst nightmare and my jaw dropped. Darlene close the door and looked up and saw me, she locked the door and ran up to the stairs. 

"What are we going to do, if she see the boys in our room, she going to start gossiping and tell things that are not even true and that don't make sense, and tell everyone in the family, and our Dominican mothers are probably going to believe it and they're going to kill us and kill our boyfriends." Darlene said and we were freaking out.

"First, let get everyone awake and get the boys out of here." I said and we nodded, get everyone awake. I enter to Alaisa room and found her and Jason sleeping in the bed. "Alaisa...... Alaisa......Alaisa......is this girl dead..... ALAISAAA." I SAID TRYING TO WAKE HER UP AND NOW SHE WOKE UP...

"what"

"The devil is here... we need to get the boys out of here." I said and she sprange out of bed like jack in the box.

Before we continued further more, let's explain about this person, she is hard worker and intelligent at work but when she outside of work she becomes like a evil witch. She becomes another Gu Junpyo's mother (if you guys know who I'm comparing too, shout out to you, if you don't, its Boys Over Flowers, a Korean show that is SOO GOOOD, I recommend it). She will give you a stink eye and talk smack about you, then if you tell her something, she ends up telling other people with false information that you didn't told her. Oh yeah one more thing,  SHE HATES us and being dancers, but let us continued where we left on......

I got out of Alaisa room and went to my room and wake Nick up by screaming "AHHHHHH" and he fell out of the bed...

"What going on?Who dead?" he said and I just give him a look. 

"You have to leave..."

"wait what?"

"You have to leave now, your life depends on it.."

"My life? What going on?"

"I'll explain later, just grab everything that is your and leave.."

Nick had a confused look and start grabbing his stuff and start walking out of my room and we close the door and all the boys were standing there looking at us for an explanation but we gave them a look of explain later, while we were walking down, we heard a knock and doorbell ring.

"Me and Alaisa will open the door while the rest of you all will exit the back door, okay!"

"But she will see the boys exiting and her guys will see them!" Katherine said, she does have a point and we thought for a minute what should we do... a hard knock came from the door.

"What about the basement? We could make them go to the basement and hide them into one of the rooms.?" Darlene said and we nodded and agree with the idea. 

The girls nodded but the boys are still confused. So the girls took the boys downstairs and got them to hide. Alaisa and I went to the door and open the door and she was standing there with her head security body guard right behind her. She looked at us and we spoke....

"Hola Tia Carla, como estas?" we said with a smile on our face. She gave us a fake smile but embrace us with a hug.

"Hola mi sobrinas" she smile but looked around the house as she enter the house.

"Wow this house will do but it not like my mansion, so are guys still doing that childish jobs of your?" She said giving us a ugly look mentioning our job, I wish she wasn't so rude about things.

"Si, we just finish our tour 4 months ago, we visit the whole entire united states, we're planning some cool events that going to happen really soon. How's your businesses doing?" Alaisa said with a smile on our face but turn into a serious look.

"Well you know how business is, owning 57 fashion companies and being world most famous designer its great, but you don't know how to be a successful celebrity and business person. I just came to dropped your Christmas presents for you girls because I couldn't come to the Christmas party because I was in Paris doing an important fashion world and meeting celebrities. Where the others girls?"

I tried to calm myself and not disrespect my tia, so I breath into my nose and let it out..

"There upstairs in bed, sleeping." I said and she rolled her eyes and a tall guy brought the gifts into the living room.

"Thank you tia for bringing the gifts, you didn't need to get us gifts." Alaisa said.

"Well, I need to bring gifts because people say I'm evil witch but they're just haters, well goodbye mi sobrinas." she gave a smile on her face and walked out.

"That was fun!" I said and I locked the door and went downstairs to check the boys..........

_______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry Guys for the late update... I hope you guys like this chapter and I wish you guys happy new year and Merry Christmas. 

*Please leave a comment down below and tell me what you think.

*Hit that star button and vote on this chapter.

Have a nice day!!!!!!!!!