Chapter 10

I woke up and I checked my phone and it's was 1:09 pm and I can't believe we slept in. I tried to wake Nick up and he wasn't waking up and I got up and jump on the bed and made him fell."Hey" he said and pulled me to him and I fell on top of him. I laughed and he hugged me so tightly."well good morning and wake up" I said and today was Monday and I just remembered we go back to school next week. That kinda made me upset and I started to tear up and I got up and went to the porch. I open the door and just look at the sunny sky and I felt arms around my waist and I turned and it was Nick. "Hey angel what's wrong why were you tearing up?" He said and he was worried. "It just that we have one more week Til spring break its over and you have to go back. " I said and it was sad that we had one more week together and I won't get to see him again. "Heather, I have surprise for you but I don't want to tell you yet! I know we have one more week but let make it the best week ever just me and you." He said it kinda made me happy.

Nick Pov's
I felt bad that we have one more week but today me and the boys are going to FaceTime Layla and the boyz and I are nervous to ask Layla something. I can't leave heather she make me complete and I will be heart broken and sad. I won't be the same when I leave heather. "I'm kinda nervous to ask Layla, bros. I hope she say yea because I won't be the same without my love." Mikey said and I could tell when he is nervous because he walking back and forth. "Yea, I hope so too. Me and Frida are hitting off and we been having the amazing dates." Louis said and that right him and Frida been going out every hour and everyday. It was 3:09 and we supposed to called Layla at 3:30. But thank god the girls aren't here because we wanted to keep it as surprise for them. I was nervous I was biting my nails. When I'm nervous I started biting my nails. Madison was being shaky and Jason was shaky too. I don't blame them I would be nervous too.we waited until it was 3:30 and and then it's was time to called Layla. We click the FaceTime call button and its started to ring... One ring... Two ring... Three ring... And she picked up. "Hi you guys how you guys been?" Layla said and she happy to see us. "We're good and how is it like DR?" We asked and she started talking how it so good and fun stuff they did. "Layla we were meaning to ask you something?" She nodded and we told her. "Layla we were wondering if we could move in with the girls house? Or we buy a house near there house. Because lately we been dating the girls but no we haven't slept with them or plan too. We just wanted to be close to them and be their boyfriends and go to school with them and practice with them. So can we? Please Layla!!!!" We all said that in unsion and Layla was just still.. We looked at each and worried. "Well guys I don't know and I have to talk to your moms about it and talk to my friend. But I think we should buy house there and we could all live in it. Now I think of it, sound great idea." Layla said and it was good idea and we told her there was house opening and its next door to the girls. She nodded and took a notes about it because we checked it out and I called dibs on the room that has porch and outside you could see the backyard and heather's porch. She said she will come tomorrow and check it out and buy the house. We were all excited and happy. By then she had to go and we hang up and all of us started to do our victory dance. "I can't believe she said yes. And now we could be with our girls." Mikey said and we all agree then we heard the door opened and it was the girls and we all ran downstairs and went to them. All of us went to our girl and picked them up and spin the around. "Why you so happy and excited?" Alaisa said and the girls give us confused face but we didn't want to tell them. "Can't we see the love our life." Madison said as he put his arms around Katherine's waist. I nodded what Madison said. I grabbed heather and picked her up like bridal styles and bring her to her room."what was that about? Are you alright? Have you been eating to many candy?" She said while laughing. "Just nothing, just looking at the beautiful girl i loved" I said and she sat on my lap and kissed me." Aww that so sweet."she said and smiling and her dipoles show and it made me drool. "Haha. Are you okay? You drooling!" She said and I felt kinda embarrassed and clean my drool off. It's was 5:49 and we decided to watch tv and I went to the shower and got in. 15 mins later and hopped out and put shirt and shorts that I sleep with. I waite until heather got out and she came out with tank top and shorts and her hair down and she let me in and we watch tv. Then the gang decided to come in and we watched tv. Alaisa and Jason were kissing. Frida and Louis were talking even Madison and Katherine. Mikey and Darlene were watching tv and us too. I felt something touch my shoulder and it was heather she layed her her head and fell asleep. I saw everyone sleeping and I turned the tv off and the light offs and went to sleep.