chapter 47

Frida POV

I saw Louis and I went up to him,
"Hey"
"Hey you look beautiful" Louis said.
I blushed and grab his hand, took him to my family. I introduce him to my cousins, aunts and uncles. Then, my parents. I'm so scare about this and I hope that my dad won't be a little aggressive to Louis. Introduce him to my mom and dad.
" mom and Dad there someone I want you to meet. Mom, Dad, this is Louis my boyfriend." I said and my dad went into strict mode.
"Hello, Louis I heard so much great things about you. I see that you care about my daughter and the way he's treating you so I approved. " my mom said I was glad that she said yes because it mean a lot to me.
"Thank you Mrs. Gutierrez."
Now my dad shook his hand with his serious tone and face.
"So Louis, how it's like to be in relationship with my daughter?"
"Well Mr. Gutierrez, it amazing because she like light of my day. She always smiling the whole day. She adorable and beautiful. I thanked the lord everyday for giving me your daughter because she the most amazing thing that ever happened to me. I will take care of her and give her respect and space she needs."
"Well Louis I'm glad that you say that and I almost done with this meeting. So have you done any criminal violence? How many girlfriends did you have? Do you have any tattoos and piercings? Have you get good grades? Do you have any plans for the future? Have you been into jail? Do you plan to go to college? What do you do when you have free time? Any fashion designer that you like? What do you think about me?"

"No, only 1, one piercing on my ear no tattoos, yes, yes to become famous choreographer or become an business men. No and plan not to, dance and hang out with my friends and Friday. Yes I like Tom Ford and Salvatore. I think you great father and great man who likes to have fun and spend time with the family."

He lifted his head and looked at me and my mom. He smile and gave his hand to Louis and they shook.

"I approved"

I smile like crazy and hug my parents and hug Louis. We went to the girls and I dance with Louis. My cousin were aww and my dad was singing his Karaoke.