Chapter 26

Heather Pov
When I got to backstage and tried to focus the duet that I have with Nick. I don't want to focus on what happened back there. But I don't know why I got mad because I see my boyfriend talking to beautiful girl. I don't want to be mad at him. He could talk to anyone even girls. I shouldn't be so clingy or over protective, but I really like Nick so much. I remember when we had our first kiss at my porch and when on our first date and gave me Ns necklace on the beach. I trust Nick with all my heart. I just got jealous that a girl was more beautiful than me. But I shouldn't be worry about anything. It doesn't mean that he would cheated on me. I snapped out of my thoughts and watch the and enter the room. I see a lot posters and including fans with hand made shirts that 'I <3 Lmntrix '. I smiled and know that I'm grateful that I have my fans. I'm grateful that I have amazing talent group of close cousins. I grateful that I have boyfriend who loved me. I drank water and talked to Darlene. She had huge smile on her face. "What's up with you?" I said to her and she blushed "well there's this special guy who I been talking to and he's here." She smiled and she seemed excited. I never seen her smile like that when she was dating Mikey. Probably this guy will treat her right. "You going meet him at the meet n greet. Hey where's Nick?" She said and just when she said that, Nick enters and he spotted me and walked up towards me. "Hey Heather can we talk?" He said and nodded. "Look Nick I want to say, I'm sorry." I said and his face went confused. "Why you saying sorry?" He said "I shouldn't got mad at you for talking to a fan. I just got jealous because she was more prettier than me and I thought you would like her and loose feelings for me. I just don't want to lose you. For now on I'm not gonna get mad at you for talking to the fans." I said and he tried to speak but then Layla called our names to the stage and I hear screams that you could hear outside in the highways. "We should go" I said and smiled and he grabbed my hand and pulled me to that stage. We got to our position and the music started and we did our routine.
******************************************
After our routine we bowed and waved to our fans. Then the concert went to its usual schedules. Duets was first and group routines. Singing routines came up and we finish our show. We went to go changed. I enter the dressing room and girls was followed behind me. I change into black long sleeve blouse with white skinny jeans and black oxfords. I put on my charm bracelet and fix the necklace that Nick give me. I spray perfume on me. I sat at the couch that we had. Frida came sit beside me "girl I didn't realized that our Frida is in love" I said and she blushed. Frida and Louis did duet but at the end he sway her And brought to face each other and he leaned in and kiss her. All the fans were aww. Frida slapped my arm "I feel so happy and loved by Louis." She said and we all aww. We all talked about stuff. All the girls look really pretty. Alaisa had on floral peplum top with coral jeans and white sandals. Frida had on periwinkle one shoulder dress with white polka dot and ruffles and wore white oxfords. Darlene had on pink tank top with white blazer and white jeans and pink wedges. Katherine had on red crop top with high waisted jeans and red flats. We all got out and went to the meet n greet. I got there and went to sit with the girls. I signed all posters,journals, t-shirts and took every pictures with the fans. We played music. I took some photos from my phone. Darlene tapped me on the shoulder and I turned around and saw her with Dylan. "So this is guy you couldn't shut up about and hey Dylan, what you doing?" I said to them and he said "I want to come and see you guys again and she this beautiful girl" he spun Darlene around and kiss her at the cheek. We talked and they left and I went back signing. Then there was this little girl and she came up to me. "Hi I'm Catalina and I am huge fan of you. You always have confidence and bravery. I wish I could be like you in school." She said and with a smile. "Aww. Well Catalina sometimes I have insecurities about myself. Sometimes I don't feel beautiful but I always remind myself. That I'm beautiful from inside and outside. Catalina you are brave and confident and beautiful. Don't listen what people say about you because the end of the day you held you head up high and be strong. Here another advice sticks n stone may break my bone but words don't break my bones. " I said to the girl and I gave her hugged and took photo with her. She waved to me goodbye and I waved back and saw her figure disappeared. After that I signed everything and hand was so tired. The meet and greet was over and we went back to the hotel and grabbed the bags and went to the tour bus. They cancel the other show in Miami because they going to have huge rainy storm. I stepped in the tour bus and put my bag in my bunk and I went to the bathroom and put on sweats and shirt. I sat down with the gang. Darlene was texting Dylan and she talked about him. While she was telling me things about him that I didn't know , mikey came and he sat at the other couch. He had his earphones on. She kept talking about Dylan and I saw Mikey getting red and saw his fist clenched."Darlene you should go to bed because you need your beauty sleep." I said and she nodded and she got up and went to the bunk. I stared at mikey and I got up went to to the back of the bus. I saw Nick playing guitar. "Hey" he said and I smiled and sat by him. "So I have to tell you something." He said and nodded " well that girl that you saw wasn't fan, her name is Alexis. We knew each other even the boys, we always hang out and started to have feeling for her and she did but it didn't worked out because she had to move and the long distance relationship wasn't working out. We broke up and she send me a text saying that she going to be at the show and she wanted to hang out and do stuff together. I sent saying yes I can't wait to see you again and do stuff together but also I said something that I shouldn't because I was remembering every movement we spent." He said and lowers his head and signed and he rubbed his face and started to cry. "What did you say?" I said starting to get worried. "I said I get to see the love of my life." He started to cry when he said this words and I froze." So I'm not the love of your life?" I said And my voice started to crack and eyes became watery. "No, you are and I just wasn't smart enough and got distracted by remembering memories with her." He said but those words made my heart shattered. "Nick I have one question and tell the truth. Do you still have feelings for Ale-Ale-Alexis.?" I said trying to hold my tears back. His face went pale. " No, I don't know, maybe." He said and my tears went out. "Heather please don't cry, I still in love with you. " he said while hugging I just kept crying. What if he does have feelings for her? What if we broke up because of her? I don't know what to do now. I pushed Nick from the hug and got up and went to the bunk. He called out my name but I went inside of my bunk and cried my eyes out. I'm so confused and I put my earphones on and pressed my playlist put shuffle. Our song came up No air by Jordan sparks and Chris brown. I cried and with that I fell asleep.

What would happen with Heather and Nick? Keep Reading.