Chapter 5

*The Next Morning*
Well I woke up when the sun was hitting us on my face. I turn around and Nick was awake."good morning love" he said in his sleepy voice and I give him a kiss and went to the bathroom and hop into the shower. When I got out I put on my blue Lmntrix sleeveless top and white skinny jeans with blue flip flops. I straighten my hair and did my makeup. I got out the bathroom and saw Nick on the phone and went to the living room and I heard a knock on the door and I went to check who it was and it was the gang and let them in. We all sat down on the couch and Darlene wasn't sitting with Mikey and all of us were looking at each other confused but I didn't want to know what was going on. Nick came over to sit with me and put his arm around me. " What should we do today?" Madison said while holding hands with Katherine. "We should all go to the beach" Katherine said with joy in her voice. We all nodded and went to change. I wore my purple bathing suit put in on my Keep calm and love Dance white top and my purple shorts and white flip flop. I went outside and Nick waiting for me and I ran to him and jump on him"Well someone is happy mood today?!" He said with his smile. " I'm just happy that I'm with you and I get to be with the boy I love" I said with joy in my voice and he leaned in and we kiss and Mikey yelled "GET A ROOM" we stopped and laughed, he put down and we went to the other room and left went to the beach. We layed our stuffed and set the towels down and we took our clothes off and lay down and tanned. While the girls we were tanning the boys were in the water. Then later, I felt something touch me and I felted grabbed the next thing I'm under water when I got up and saw Nick laughed and I pretend to start crying. " oh heather I'm sorry, I didn't mean to throw you under water." When he come closer to me I pushed him under water and he got up and I started laughing. "That what you get when you mess with Lmntrix.!" I said while laughing"You better run" he said and he got up and I started to run he chase after me. After 15 mins he grabbed me and spun around. We had a moment then we heard screamed and we turn it was the waiter who served us last night and she wasn't alone. She had girl beside her she had blonde hair and brown eyes and she was the same height. "I know why you look so familiar! You the member of the iconic boyz! Oh yeah you in that group with the girls! The Lmntrix?" She said looking at me with her attitude and when she said that to Nick with her flirting voice. Nick just stand there and just okay with it but she is a fan. " Can we take a picture with you Nick?" "Just you" she said she gave me her camera and I took it. She put his arms around her waist and she put her hands on top of his hands. I'm starting to get little upset and I took the picture of them. When we were done she gave Nick a piece of paper and talks to him and I left without word. I sat back down with Darlene. "Hey what's up? You look kinda mad and sad? She said "you remember what I told you about the date that Nick and I went to the restaurant and there was this waiter?" I said "yea what about her?" She said with confused voice" well she here and she gave Nick a piece of paper and look she flirting with him and he just standing there." I said in upset voice "you want to go back to the hotel because I don't want to be here me and Mikey got into fight because of the brown haired slut best friend." She said pointing to waiter's best friend and I look at her. " why? Yea lets go because I don't want anyone seeing me like this and even paparazzi." I said while grabbing my stuff and went back to the hotel with Darlene. We enter my suite and just lay in bed. "Do you think he likes the blonde girl?" I said in sad voice. "No he doesn't like her because he has you" she said trying cheer me up and I just lay down.

Nick Pov's
When me and heather had a moment and we heard a scream it was the brunette girl from the restaurant and some chick. They came up to us and started talking us and she wanted to take a picture with me. I felt bad because I saw heather face and she was upset and she gave her camera back later on heather left and brunette girl gave me piece of paper and I opened it and it was her number. I look at her she started talking to me. When i got distracted when I saw Heather leaving with Darlene. She didn't look happy. "hey you seemed really nice person but I have girlfriend. I gotta go" I said in weird voice when I left them. They looked at me confused and left. I went to boyz and Mikey came up to me. " I could see you met the girl who caused problems with me and Darlene" he said pointing at the blonde chick. " well her bestie was flirting with me infront of Heather and she left with Darlene and I just stood there like nothing going wrong but I told her that I was taken!" I said in anger voice but I was upset and Mikey notice it at first. " hey let's go back to the hotel bro, and probably talk to the girls?" He said and he got up and I got up and left the gang there at the beach and they didn't notice what happened. We went back to the hotel and to my suite and saw girls talking and as we walked in it was completely silent.

Mikey POV's
I was with Nick when we got out the hallway into his suite and heard the girls talking and we walked in there it was completely silent. It was awkward first ten minutes and then I finally spoke up" Hey Darlene can we talked in private?" She looked at heather and heather nodded and got out with Nick. "Darlene believed me that girl is nothing important. She was a fan and she wanted to take pictures and then when we were done she tried to kissed me and I pushed her off." I said while tears are coming out my eyes and she look sad and guilty. " I'm Sorry that I accused you and she is fan but I have to understand that were famous and we have crazy fans but I have one question to ask you?" She said in voice that I never heard talk like that. "Do you love me Mikey fusco?" She said and I grabbed her and said " I do love you so much and I don't know what I will do without." I kissed her and hugged her and she smiled at me and we lay down at the bed.

Nick Pov's
I could see Mikey and Darlene are alright with each other but me and heather went outsider for walk. "So about what happened earlier, heather I don't like that chick and she not like you, you special and she not wearing one of kind N necklace. Heather she doesn't mean anything to me, I love you so much with all my heart, and I promise nothing will ever come between us." I said while I lift her chin up and lean in a kiss. She put her arms around my neck and I put my on her waist. We stopped and our foreheads touch. She smiled and said " I'm sorry that I got jealous and even when she gave you a piece of paper." I looked at her and reached the paper the waiter gave me and ripped into pieces. She laughed and I pulled her in a kiss.
Then, we saw flashing lights come towards us and its the paparazzi and we walked away from while taking pictures of us. We got back to the hotel and went to our suite and we layed down and Heather went to take a shower and I waited for her that I could take shower. When she got out with her pjs on and her hair in messy bun. I hopped into the shower and when i got out I put on sweats and white t shirt. Brushed my teeth and went to bed with the person I loved the most.