Chapter 57

The door open and it was CNCO, Darlene looked up and saw Joel and she walked up to him with a hug that could be very loving. Mikey noticed it and walked to the door and stepped out. I noticed that Mikey still has feelings for Darlene but Darlene doesn't have the love for Mikey. As I was standing there and observing what just happen, one of the boys was looking at me, he was taller then the rest of the boys, he has dark chocolate brown curly hair that compliments his face shape, he has chocolate brown eyes, and has dimples. I kind of felt uncomfortable with his staring but I shook out my thoughts when I heard my name called.

"Heather...... come over here, I want to introduce to you someone special!"

Darlene spoke with excitement in her voice, I made my way over there and meet 5 boys.

"This is CNCO, the boyband I was telling you about, the one Joel is in, this is Chris, Richard , Erick, Joel and Zabdiel," when she said the last name of the boy, it was the guy who was staring at me earlier.

"Hola or Hey, yo soy Heather, la prima de Darlene y yo adoro su musica, mi favorite es Mamita y su album."

I said with and smiled but something felt different inside of me that I felt coldness down my shiver but it happens when Zabdiel looks at me. To be honest, he is cute but I'm with Nick now and he makes me smile and happy. I decided to walk away and find Nick but when I turn around, I saw Nick and he didn't look happy at all, so I walked up to him.

"Who are those dudes over there?" Nick said with concerning tone in his voice, and I look over where the boys and Darlene are standing.

"oh, they are CNCO, the music I listened to in the car when you were so focused on what theysaying. One of the is the famous Joel that Darlene won't stop talking about but I'm worried..." I said and remember the visual moment what happen with Mikey.

"Worried about what?" he said and I explained to him what happen.....

"Mikey is still in love with Darlene but I think Darlene moved on from him, I think she done with the suffering he caused her in their relationship but as I'm thinking right now, when they were friends, there wasn't any problems with them...... I think she wouldn't want to be friends at the same time with him because it probably remind her of the relationship they used to have." I said, do I want them to be together? 50/50 because Mikey did a lot of stupid mistakes in the past and make Darlene Suffer but they did had a lot of good times when they spent together.....

"honestly heather...... I think Mikey should just stay single for a while, so he could get his mind focus and back on track.... its for the best for him and her." Nick said and he does have a point, maybe I should just let them do whatever they want. I just want them to be happy and if Darlene is happy, I'm happy but I know Mikey isn't happy.

'Babe, its Christmas Eve! let just forget our problems today and we should have fun. Ok?" Nick said and I nodded. We join the party and have fun! Let say we ate a lot of food, it was delicious and I wish I could I eat the whole entire plate but I cant fit anymore in my stomach.

Later on, it was around 10:30 and all the teens went downstairs to the basement, just to hang out. Me and the girls took some photos again, and it was cute and funny! I notice all my cousins are in a relationships and sitting with their boyfriend or girlfriend, it look like in were love romance ville.

"Nick, I just want to say that I cherished you every moment that you with me! I just want to know if you felt the same way...." I said and I don't know what I'm saying, it just coming out of me and I'm scared to tell him the most important words of my life..... Nick looked at me and he wonder why I stopped.....

"I love You <3" I say and he looked at me, I look at him and wonder what he going to say because he stayed quiet after I told him. In my mind, I'm going like great I screw relationship because he probably doesn't feel the same way......

Nick spoke and all the nervous lifted of my shoulders..... "I love you too, my princess" I smiled and I lean in to give him the most passionate kiss I ever gave in....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What do you guys think about the chapter? Do you guys like what's going on with the characters?

Please leave comment below what you guys think. Also I want to say thank you for 6.2k readings, I'm truly grateful for everything you guys are the best.....

Also, can we take a second on PRETTYMUCH there so good and Nick Mara is so sexy!

I will try to upload as many as can!!!!!