Chapter 27

Nick Pov
I don't know what I feel now. I'm in loved with Heather but ever since I saw Alexis my feelings have been coming back but I don't want to loose Heather. She makes me alive and happier. She gorgeous and her laugh makes me smile. When we dance together and its show our love, our compassion, our bond. But Alexis was pretty and she caring sweet but nothing compared to Heather. Why did I say that in front of her? But I wanted to be honest. I called her but she went to her bunk. I screwed up again with her but I don't want to loose any of them. I feel so confused. Alexis seems like a good girl but sometimes she could be too much of clingy type girl. I'm so confused and I got so emotional. I sent Heather text message and another one and another, another. I sent her bunch a text messages. I cried so much and it made me fell asleep.

**************************************************
Heather Pov
Suddenly I woke up with huge headache. I signed and and checked my phone. I got bunch of messages from Nick. I don't know what to do now. Should I let him go or should I stay with him? I got the energy to get up and went to the bathroom. I washed my face and brush my teeth. I fixed my hair into pony tail. I got out and went to the back room. When I got there and I wasn't empty. Nick was there sleeping and I just sat across from him and just stared at him. I look around and something caught my attention. It was a razor. I picked it up and had blood on it. I throw it away and just stood there and checked his sleeve. I pulled he sleeve up and it was cuts. It wasn't a lot of them but I just stand there shock. I started to feel tears coming out of me. I shook Nick up and he started to groan and his eye started to open. He looked at me and his eyes became watery and he grabbed my hands and pull me close. "Heather, I'm glad you here, we need to talk about last Night." He said while trying to hold in tears. "Listen Nick, I didn't came here to talk but I came here to be alone and I saw you sleeping and I just stare at you and saw razor and saw your cuts." I said trying to breath but I just froze because he started to cut and "Heather, I was thinking about this all night about what I said and I started to cried and went to my bag and get razor and started cutting because I thought to myself that I'm loser to say that. Heather I made up my mind I love you so much and I picked u." He said and I smiled and gave him hug but I still don't know if o believe him. " I don't know Nick, I'm scare if you break my heart again." I said lowered my head and he signed and getting up and reached for my hand. I hesitate but I grabbed it and he pulled me close and put my hands on his shoulders he put his hands around my waist. He started to lean in and I started to lean in. I felt good our lips touch and we kissed but it was like our first kiss. We pulled away and I started to step back but he pulled me and say "I love you and this is magical... Us is magical. Our relationship." He Said and I nodded. "If you want us to be together, we need to work things out. Promise me that you stop cutting." I said and he nodded and picked me up and spun me around. "I promise" he said and we smiled. We sat down and talk but Alaisa and Jason came and sat with us. "Hey guys what's up?" I said and they looked worried. "Have you guys been checking on Mikey? He doesn't look good." Jason said and We started to get worried. I know that I haven't been speaking to him but I love him as brother. "He hasn't been eating for 3 days and he in his bunk." Alaisa said and her expression was showing worried. I signed and Looked at Nick, I decided to talk to Mikey. I went to his bunk and tap him on the shoulder and he turned. "Oh hey Heather." He said and "hey I heard you not been eating." I said to him and he just signed "I'm not in the mood for eating." "Well Mikey you need to eat. And you don't look so good. What's wrong?" I said to him and he turned to look at me and I felt some arms around my waist. It was Nick "Hey bro! What wrong?" He said I could tell Nick was concerned about him. Mikey got out his bunk and went to the back room. We followed him and and he did handshake to Jason and gave Alaisa hug. "Okay, the reason I'm not been eating because I'm loser. Jerk. Player. Dumb ass. Because I broke someone's heart and I really cared. Why does this happen to me? I really love Darlene with all my heart. When I heard her talking to Heather about this Dylan. I felt trash." He said while tearing up. Nick patted his back and so did Jason. "Mikey, she really loves you but you broke her heart but me and Heather know deep down she still have feelings for you." Alaisa said to him and he smile a little. Darlene was with Madison and Katherine in the front living room.

Darlene Pov
I was with Katherine and Madison. Madison was telling me about Mikey. That he wasn't eating and he looks horrible. I kinda felt bad because but he deserves that for breaking my heart. I got tired and disgusted by seeing Madison and Katherine kissing each other. I got up and went to the back room with the others but I heard Mikey there and hearing what he said and thought some things what he said. I decided to go to sleep but I couldn't instead I was on phone. I went on photos and look at the album of me and Mikey. Every picture that I was with Mikey made me happy and missing those memories we had together and I didn't even realized that I was crying. Thank god no one heard me but I felt my eyes getting heavier and instantly fell asleep.