Chapter 8

My alarm went off and it was 9:30 and today was the masquerade ball and I jump up and went to that bathroom and I curled my hair and rolled them up and put bobby pins that the curls would stay long and hold. I did that to my whole head. When I was done I wash my face and brush my teeth. I went downstairs to eat breakfast and I saw the girls. "Hey guys whatcha doing?" I said "Nothing eating breakfast." They said in unison. I went grabbed my cereal and bowl. I pour my cereal in the bowl and eat. I finish my cereal and put the bowl in the sink. I was about to go up stairs and the door bell ring. I opened the door and there was a boy that look so familiar but I didn't know who it was. " hi can I help you?" I said "Yea I'm Dylan and I just moved here two houses down from you and I just want to greet the neighbors." He said with a smile. " oh welcome to our neighborhood. I'm Heather." "I know you a member of Lmntrix and also we went to middle school together.!" He said in nervous way but I look at him confused way but I tried remember and it just clicked me. Now I remember who he was and he was and used to be my crush and I really like him but he was player and jerk. I got upset and he noticed. "Now I remember you the Dylan Player Jerk who like to play girls around and then breaks their hearts." I said in mad voice. And I heard footsteps coming down and it was Nick and he came right towards me. "Hey Beautiful! Who this?" Nick said right after he kiss me and I smiled. "Nick, this is Dylan our neighbor and remember he used to be crush." I said while I had fake smile on my face. "Oh you the boy who broke her heart. Listen buddy she taken, she with me. I'm her boyfriend and I wouldn't do anything to break her heart because I love her and its real feelings not just fake. Nick said and he kinda made me blushed. Dylan just look at me and left. "Thanks! Did you really mean that what you just said?" I said while I closed the door. "Of course beautiful and I love you so much." Nick said and he hugged me tightly and we went to the living room and watch tv. He put on Keeping up with the Kardashians and we watch it and the gang came and sat down. "So who excited for tonight I know I am?" Darlene said with a smile on her face. I nodded and just went back to watch tv.

*5 hours Later*
It was 2:30 pm and we started to get ready but the ball starts at 7:00 so we have to leave at 6:20pm. I hopped into the shower and took nice shower. I got out and put my jergans natural glow lotion and my deodorant. I put my blue robe on and went to the bathroom and start my makeup. I put on foundation, concealer, powder, eyelid primer, eye shadow, blush, liquid eyeliner, mascara and finally my nude lipstick. It's was time to take out the bobby pins and I took it out carefully and its was so pretty. I had really long hair and it was actually pretty. When I was done taking my bobby pins out and I went back to my bedroom and to my closet and grab my dress and heels. I almost forgot to put my eye contacts on and I went to the bathroom and put eye contacts. I went to bathroom and called Darlene to help me put on dress. She came and she looked good and amazing. I put on my dress and my jewelry. "Nick going to go faint when he see you." Darlene said and I laughed and I put my mask on and went to my body mirror and I look absolutely beautiful. I grabbed my phone and clutch. I went down and I saw the gang and they didn't took their eyes of me. Nick jaw dropped when he saw me and finally came down and Nick came to me "Wow you look Wow!" He said still speechless and I giggled. "Thank you and you look really handsome."I giggled and he grabbed my hand and kiss it. We took pictures and posted on Twitter and Snapchat. After that it's was around 6:15 and we left and went to the ball. We had limo to take us there. We were Listening to music and we were singing and dancing. It was funny and Nick couldn't stop staring at me. "What" I asked. "Nothing you just looked absolutely gorgeous" Nick said and I blushed. He lift my chin up and kissed me. Everyone said "GET A ROOM" they screamed. I laughed. While later we got to the ball and it was amazing venue.