Chapter 29

Heather Pov
Me and Nick was singing Someone Like You by Adele. We ended the song and just kept talking about. He told me that he sent text to Alexis saying that we should move on remain as friends. I was happy but I'm sad for Alexis but I hope she could find someone. But we went back each other about our lives and the tour. Well the tour was coming almost to the end we only have at least 8 cities left. We were talking and Darlene enter the room and sat down.
She been smiling hard core lately. "Hey Darlene, what's going on with you?" I said to her and she looked up and blushed. "Oh.... Nothing? Just reading the text that Dylan sent me" she said while she smiled. "What did he say to you.?" I said while suspicious because she blushing while I'm talking to her. "This is what he said: Your smile. Your eyes. Your lips. Your hair. Your voice. Your laugh. Your hands. Your smirk. Your teasing. Your humour. Your weird faces. The way you walk. The way you say my name. The way you look. The way you talk. Your singing. Your dance. Your body. You.(Its quote that I found online.)" Darlene said and I just froze and blown away. I was thinking to myself is she still talking about Dylan or it's different Dylan. Wow people do changed. "Aww that so romantic.i wish someone said to that to me." I said and I look at Nick and he glare at me "I'm joking, Nick." I said to him and he smirked at me. Darlene laughed at us. "This boy is so romantic!" She said and I nodded but still shocked. Nick whisper in my ear "hey do you think she lost feelings for Mikey?" He said and I shrugged. I hope not because Dylan seems a whole new person but Mikey is Mikey but he funny, sweet, caring, helpful, but sometimes could be idiot but he still does love Darlene. "Hey Darlene do you loose feelings for Mikey?" I said and her smile disappeared. "Also that why i came here to talk to you guys about." She said and close the door that no one could hear. "Yesterday I was with Madison and Katherine in the front lounge and I got tired of them kissing each other. So I got up and was about to come in here and when I was about to I heard Mikey saying things about how he such loser and he say that he really loves me. He got mad when I was talking to Dylan and he wants me back. But I don't know what to do. I like Dylan but I'm still in love with Mikey but if there a chance I go back with him. I'm scare to get heart broken again." She said and I felt that she so confused but scare. I don't know what advice I could give her but "Darlene, Mikey isn't in good condition. He pale and not been eating because he knows what he did was not the right thing to do. But you need to give him another chance." Nick said to her and she nodded she got up and "I'm going to talk to him." She said and she left. I hope everything goes alright between them.

Frida Pov
"Louis you so cute and adorable. I'm just lucky to have you as my boyfriend." I said to him while we holding our hands. "I'm lucky because I have toughest, beautiful, and funny girlfriend." He said and I looked away to hide me blushing away. He turned my chin to face him and we leaned in and kiss. Ugh this boy makes me happy. We pulled away and watch tv. Later on I was tired so I decided to fall asleep.