chapter 49

Katherine POV
I was finishing up my food and decided to go downstairs where all the cousins were. I walked down the stairs with Madison behind me and as I reach closer to the last step. I could feel people stares. I looked up and see all the girls reaction. I ran to them hug them. We spent hours talking and have fun with each other. It's was around midnight and every one was going home . I said goodbye to the girls. We left and went back to the New York. I fell asleep on the way there.

Note:
Sorry if I haven't been updating because I just have a lot things that are my plate now. But I will tried to update and finished the book soon. Also, I just lost interest writing but I will still write and finished the book.

Heather POV
I was just starring at the ceiling and was bored. Everyone left from the party and it around 1:45 am. I already for bed. It was great to see Katherine and the whole family because we don't get to see them that much of dancing and school. I started to look at universities already tried to see what is my favorite so far and now I'm like so far is NYU but have a lot time now. I was shock that my dad wasn't that embarrassing moment but it was alright. My parents are not divorce letting you guys know. My mom and dad live together now that we have house for the girls. Sometimes she just come over and sleep over. I live with the girls. Now I want some cotton candy but I'm too fool from the food we had. My thoughts got interrupted from the door and Nick was standing.

  My thoughts got interrupted from the door and Nick was standing

"Hey, watch doing babe.?" Nick asked
"Nothing much just being bored out of my life."
"Well Heather it's 2:00 morning now so let go asleep."
I nodded and went turn of the lights and went back to bed. Cuddle with Nick. I felt that my eye were closely heavily. I drifted to sleep......