Chapter 32

Jason Pov
Me and Alaisa were about to kiss but the door open and it was Madison & Katherine. "Madison, we just ruin their moment." Katherine said and Madison chuckled. "But hey at least I ruined it." Madison said. I gave him 'get out' look. He nodded and "hey no funny business with you too." He said and Alaisa giggle. I just shook my head. They left and we were looking at the view. "Can't believe it that we're going to be here for the rest of the summer." Alaisa said and she looked me in the eyes, kissed my cheek. "I'm going to get ready for bed." She said and I nodded. She gave me goodnight kiss and I left to my room and I put my luggage to the closet and un pack tomorrow. It was getting late. I took a shower and put on some basketball shorts and white shirt. I brushed my teeth and went on my phone.

Nick Pov
Well I left heather's luggage in her room. Heather fell asleep and so I kissed her in the cheek and she woke up. "Hey." She smiled with her brown eyes that sparkle. "Hey, you know you should get rid of that makeup or else you will look like that joker man, but more pretty."I said to her and she punch my arm and laugh. "So the joker man is cute." She said and I said "no he looks like 5 year old color his face." She got up and went to the bathroom and wash her face. "Why do you were makeup,your beautiful without makeup. It's your natural beauty that I love." I said and she blushed. Whenever she blushed and it like light rose pink shade and its adorable. "I just wear makeup for dance. Because Tia want us too and it's to compliment the dance." She said and I just shaking my head. "Well you shouldn't wear it." I said and she laughed she went to her suitcase and grabbed her pjs. She gave me get out look face. I nodded. I went back to my room and I hopped in the shower took nice long shower because I'm sore. After 25 mins I got out and put on my basketball shorts on and I forgot my shirt. I got out of the bathroom and saw Heather on my bed "hey I......" She said cut off when she saw me shirtless. "Like what you see?" I said and she blushed but she snapped out of it. "Haha very funny but i came in here to say that can I borrow one of your shirts?" She said and she kinda nervous to ask me that. "Why were you nervous to ask me that? Yes sure." I said and she shrugged her shoulders. I gave her 'I <3 Nick mara shirt. She grabbed it and put it on over her tank top. It was to big for her. "So I'm going to bed." She said and she walked to her room. "Hey boo no goodnight kiss." I said and she was in her room. I put on a shirt and ran to her room and it was dark and the lights were off. I jumped on her bed and she started to laugh. "My kiss?" I said and she "I'm to tired." "Please" I pouted and use my puppy eyes. "Ugh don't do that face.......Fine." She gave me goodnight kiss. I left and went to my room and I went on my phone to see Twitter and Instagram. I got text from Alexis.

From: Alexis
Hey i wanted to tell you that I understand and you don't have feelings for me. After I moved, I thought you still have feelings for me but I guess I was wrong. I still like you Nick and I always tried to make you mine but I realized that what was I doing was wrong and betraying my friend. I'm sorry if I cause any problems with you two. If you happy with Heather then I should be happy for you too. No hard feelings? 👍 don't worry about me .

After I read the text, I was shocked because Alexis is nice girl but sometimes could be too clingy. I sent her sure text. I was getting tired and my eyes were about to close when i heard screaming. I got scare and fell out of my bed. I grabbed a baseball bat that I brought and left my room to see what's going on. " what the heck is going on here?" I shouted and checked to see if Heather was alright. When I got to her room. She was up and scared and worried. " whats going on Nick?" She said and I shrugged my shoulders. We left her room and checked the others. They weren't upstairs and we heard crash. We went downstairs and saw Louis, Madison, Mikey, and Jason tied up in chair. I give Heather my bat and untied the boys. I turned around to see if Heather was there and she was. "Guys what happened?" I said to them and they look startled. "Never say anything really bad about one direction because they will tied you up." Madison said to me and he look so scared. I laughed because his scariness was historical. "Are you serious? You guys said something bad about one direction and this happen to you." I said and chuckled. "You guys are so stupid, I was so scare. I thought someone broke in." Heather said and I went to her and hugged her "don't worry princess because I'm here to protect you." I said to her and she smiled "come on guys we don't need to see the vow scene again." Mikey said and Heather shook her head. "Where are the girls?" "I don't know but they're like ninjas." "They pop out of no where." Jason said and I nodded. "Looking for us." Katherine said and they dressed up in camouflage. "Heather, Nick protect us." Mikey said "I'm scare Heather hold me." Louis said acting like baby. "I'm to young and handsome to die" Madison said and the girls started to laugh "well you learned your lesson to not say anything bad about one direction." Katherine said and they went upstairs. "Wait, since when they are fan of one direction?" Heather said "what do you mean?" Madison said "Well they not to obsessed with them, they just like their songs." Heather said "Wait do you think we got prank by them?" Jason said and she nodded. "This mean war." Mikey said "don't put me involved in this." Heather said and nodded. We went upstairs and I walked her to her room. "Goodnight Nick." She said and gave me peck and left. "Goodnight princess." I said and left to my room and went to sleep.