chapter 38

Heather Pov
I just finished packing my bags. I'm sad that we have to leave but I missed my bedroom. I lay in my bed and be on my phone. Suddenly, I got a call from my aunt.
" hello Heather. How you been?"
" Hola tia. Bien just finished packing my bags."
" oh OK. Are you by yourself?"
"Yes tia. Why ?"
"Bueno, there are tweets about the boys and I don't know if it is true or not?"
"What you talking about tia?"
"There are tweets all over social media, saying the boys are you just using you girls for to get back the fame. Has any boys you know change?"
" no not that I know of, well tia do you think it true?"
"I don't know, heather, just make sure the girls are Ok.
"I will tia don't worry."
"Ok see you tonight,"
"Ok bye"

My head was just running of confusion . Is it true? I don't think the boys would do that to us. They love us and they didn't change . There still the same boys.
After that , I went down and watch TV with the twins. I noticed Jason is not sitting by alaisa. Well, couples don't need to be constantly or 24/7 together.
"Jason, watcha doing?" Alaisa asked
"Don't you have manners, is rude to talk when people on their phone.?"
Jason snapped
"But you not having phone call."
"Well I'm on my phone and is rude."
Jason snapped again and alaisa was shocked.

"What wrong with you? Why you acting like this?" Alaisa said with shock expression.

"Well I'm tiring about your blah blah and stupid stuff. Why don't you be a dear and make me sandwich but no pickles." Jason motion alaisa direction to the kitchen.

Jason went back on his phone and alaisa was upset and felt disrespected. She stomped away up the stairs. I never saw Jason be like that to alaisa . He always sweet and nice plus romantic to her and he treat her like queen. But now he a jerk.

"Darlene, where you think you going?" Mikey said
"Far away from you asswhole."
"Hey you have no right to talk me like that, and as your boyfriend I command you stay here."Mikey said and he being stubborn
"Yes I have. It America where freedom is. What about no." Darlene said and stepped out of the house. Mikey was psst and went back to his room and he slammed his door. Me and Frida exchange looks and we were scare what gonna happen next.
"What going on with the boys?" Frida asked me and I just shrugged and thought of the tweets about the boys. It can't be . Nick.
"Have you seen Nick?"
"No I haven't what about Louis?"
"no"
Where is Nick? I'm working about him, I hope he okay