chapter 40

Nick POV
We were on our plane and headed back home . It was great going back home. Jason and Mikey are acting like jerks, I don't know why but I asked them later. I put head on top of heather and went to sleep.

5 hours later
I woke up by the intercom.
"Everyone please put your seatbelt on we going to land."
I woke Heather up and she just shrugged. So I waited for the plane to land. I hate when it was time to land because it's bumpy and really go fast.
It took about 10 mins to land and I finally woke Heather up and we finally wake up.

Louis Pov
I was with Frida waiting for the others.
I was just starring at something beautiful. Frida. She notice me staring and she smile at me. I lean in and kissed her.

Nick Pov
I saw Louis and frida kissing. Ughh this couple.. "Get A ROOM."
Louis just waved his hand. I just smile and Heather just giggles. We walked to the suitcase carrier. We finally got to the luggage carrier. We got our stuff and went home. Jason and Mikey were sitting in the front . Me and Heather and Darlene were in the middle. Alaisa and Frida and Louis were sitting in the back. The car was silent and it was awkward until you hear the girls talking about stuff. Finally we got home and the girls went to their house and we went to ours and just settled in and relax. I un packed my bags and put my empty luggage in the closet. So now I have too talked to Mikey and Jason.

I went to the living room and they were there.
"Wassup"
"Nothing much just chilling" Mikey said.
"Hey can we talk."
They nodded .

"Is everything alright with y'all too.
" yea"
"Why"
"Well you guys are being hard on alaisa and Darlene."

They just gave me look.

" it's just that ummm...." Jason said.

" it just what...?" Nick said
" okay to be honest we don't know dude, we probably just acting like jerks. " Mikey said

"Well you guys should stop cmon you guys know better than that."

They nodded and got up and went to separated ways and we're back  home.....