Chapter 14

Today we're going to the dance studio and practice for our tour. I turned around and saw Nick sleeping and I was worried about him. What if Dylan come back again but I have to let the boyz know about this even the girls. I got up and went downstairs and I saw madison and Mikey in the living room. I sat down and started talking. "Hey guys watcha doing?" I said "nothing just watching tv." Madison said and "hey can I tell you something to you guys." I said and they nodded so I began to tell them. "So last night I was in my bedroom waiting for Nick but he didn't showed up. 2 hours laters he came and he was all beat up and bruises and bleeding. He told me that Dylan beat him up and he didn't told me why but I'm worried about him." I said and started to cry and Madison came up to me hugged me." Don't worry heather. We talked to Nick." Madison said and Mikey was pissed "NO WAY THAT SHIT BEAT UP MY BRO. I WILL BEAT HIS LITTLE ASS UP."Mikey yelled and I just smile because I know that Nick has good friends they going to back him up. I nodded and left to the kitchen and eat breakfast. I decided to make protein shake because today it was our practice. I drank it and checked my phone. I went on Twitter, Instagram while drinking my protein shake. Then I was done with my shake and went upstairs to get change. I went to my bathroom and get change. I put on my black and white print Aztec leggings and my sports bra and white shirt on top of it. My black and white Vlados. I got out and Nick was awake and I went to him. "Hey how you feeling?" I said to him as I rub his hair. "I'm feeling a lot better." He said as he tried to get up. "Are you sure you want to practice today?" I said in concern voice. He nodded and he got up and I helped him to his house and when we got there I saw Dylan and he smirked at us. He such jerked for doing that's. I got Nick inside and he went to his room to change. I was waited for him and saw Jason. "Hey Jason " I said and he waved at me and I saw Alaisa was here too."hey watcha doing here" I said and she came and sat down by me. "Well me and Jason had date last night and watch movies in his bedroom but we heard yelling and Jason got up and checked who it was but when he came back he told me that there was fight and that new neighbor was punching Nick and Jason got him off Nick and punch Dylan and Nick ran." She said and I was just froze and thought to myself why would he that to him. Nick is caring sweet, gentlemen, charmer, jokester, and romantic. I was just thinking and then I felt tap on my shoulder and I jump. "Are you okay babe?" Nick said and I nodded and we left with Jason and Alaisa. I got into the car and the gang was coming too. We drove to the studio and went to the dance room. We didn't know what to do yet but warm up.
*SKIP WARM UP*
After stretching we decided who going to dance. I'm dancing with Nick. Alaisa is dancing with Jason. Mikey is dancing with Darlene. Katherine is dancing with Madison. Louis is dancing with Frida. That all the duets. For group, I'm dancing with the girls and Nick is dancing with the boyz. So me and Nick went to another room to start with our duet. We looked up what kind of songs we want to dance. Nick pick a song and played it. He went up to the stereo and put it on. I was still sitting and Nick ran to me and reached for my hand. I got up and started dancing with him. I felt something different when I was dancing with him. I feel safe with Nick and love by him. After the dance we look at each other our foreheads touch our lips were close. My heart was beating when I look inside of his eyes. He put his hand on my cheek and leans in and ours lips touch together and we heard a scream and I pulled away."OMG Nick how can you do this to me, your girlfriend? Kylie screamed and she walked up to us. "You not my girlfriend!" Nick said and Kylie grab him by the shirt and pulls him to kiss. I just stood there and tried to think. Then Nick pushed her away. He looked at me and come up to me and said "heather please don't be mad at me." He said I could see him tearing up. Kylie just stand there and laugh. "You see Nick loves me more than you." She said and I went up to her "Kylie I think it's the opposite and I don't care what you say or do that could hurt me. You just making me and nick fall in love even more. Our love is so strong that no one could even break it." I said and I turned around and hugged Nick. Kylie just stand there and left."wow you really meant that? Wow you just stood up to Kylie." Nick said with his smile on his face. I said "yea I really did that and yes I meant that." I said and his picked me up and we kissed. I never felt so loved with a boy that I really like.