Chapter 25

Heather Pov
I was in my room, getting my stuff ready. I put my costumes in the bag with my ballet shoes and Vlados. I put my makeup bag, curling iron and my bows in the bag. I grabbed my phone and texted Nick.
N: Nick H:Heather Convo
H: hey
N: hey watcha doing
H: getting ready for the show.
N: same I can't wait to do our duet.
H: me too it's about us falling in love.
N: yea that too.
H: do you want me go to your room?
N: Ugh no don't come. I will meet you at the show. Bye
H: okay!! I see you then.
That was weird. Why he didn't want me to go to his room. But I just left my room and went downstairs. I was walking past the lobby. I waited for a cab to take me to the stadium. The cab came and took me to the stadium.
SKIP THE CAR RIDE
I payed the cab driver and I enter the place. I went to look for the girls dressing room. FINALLY I found the room and open it and set my bag on the makeup desk. I just stretch my legs and my arms. Then do a warm up and rehearsal my duet with Nick. I was done so I decided to go backstage. Later on the girls came and we sat and talked about things til the concert start. I was looking for Nick around backstage. After looking for Nick, I went to see in the lobby. 5 mins later, I found him and walked up to him "Finally I found you Ni-ni-Nick!" I found Nick with a girl that look like model. She has long blonde brown hair and with hazel eyes and she was skinnier than me. I just stood there watching them talk and the girl was giggling and Nick was smiling like crazy at her. He push her blonde hair piece behind her ear. Nick turned around and saw me and his face it went pale. I just left and I didn't know what to do at the situation. I heard my named called and it was Nick. I turned around "It's not what you think, Heather." He said "I don't want to talk about this and I really don't want to talk you" I said and left.

Alexis Pov
So that the girl who trying to steal my man away from me. Well she not the only one who loves Nick Mara. Two can played that game.