chapter 53

Mikey Pov
Ok so I been waiting at Darlene house every single night and everytime I see her walking to the park. I really screw up this time and I promise her that I won't do that again but my teenage hormones was on the high wire. I just seen Darlene walking to the park and I decided to follow her and talk to her. She was sitting on the bench and just listening to music, I could see the bags under her eyes, she hasn't had any sleep in days. She so beautiful and amazing, her eyes are just so chocolate brown that will melt your eyes and inside too. Oh my god what wrong with me? I just lost the most perfect girl of my dreams because of my mistakes. I kept staring at Darlene and I saw 2 dogs ran up to her and she saw them and start petting it. She was smiling at them, it's been a long time she hasn't smile. A guy ran up to her.
She looked up at him and now I feel little jealous. They are talking to each other and I see look that Darlene looking at this guy. They started to walk around and talking and Darlene had this smile that I always seen, when we were together. My jealousy went high they exchanged numbers and say goodbye, wow she moved on pretty fast. She left and went walking back to the house. I started to follow her and I kept making noises. She turned around and I hid behind the tree and she went back to walking and I started again and my luck was enough because I step on tree branch and it crack and she saw me. I tried to talk to her
what are you doing here?" She said and sounded coldy and full of anger. I looked up and sighed.

"Just wanted to talk about us" I said and she just shooked her head. She turned around and started to walk again

"There no us, Mikey, there nothing between the two of us. Okay, understand? I'm never will go out with you, you don't know how to be in relationship. You need to get life fix." She said and turned around.

"You moved on pretty fast, who was the guy?" I said and started to walk up to me. Her face was in front of mine.

"You don't need to know, get out of my life." She said and left. I tried to reach her but she too fast, I ran out breath. I wonder who that guy she was talking too. I decided to go home and rest, I got home and took a shower because I smell like trash. I got out and put some clothes on and went to bed. I can't stop thinking about Darlene. I wished I never done that to her. I just need her back, she make me happy, smile, laugh,comfortable, and whole. I wished remember that when I was cheating on her. I need to win her back and make her my girlfriend again.....

-----------------------------------------------------------
Ohhhhhhh Mikey has a plan to win Darlene back????? This next chapters are going to be interesting for everyone. Wait???? Who Joel??+

Everyone this is Joel!!!!!