Chapter 18

Heather Pov's
When we left the hotel and there was cameras flashes everywhere. I guess that they already knew what happened. We got to the stadium and it was huge. There was a big stage and 1000s of chairs and we decided to head backstage and into our dressing room. We opened and throw our bags on the floor and close the door. It's was 5:00. I started to stretch and practice my duet and group routine. After that I hop into shower and took a nice cold shower. I got out and put on a shirt and sweats. I got to my makeup chair and did my makeup. I did a natural look but little va va voom. After I was done, next was my hair and I decided to do half up and down and do loose waves. It's was 6:40 and I put on my duet costume. It was black high neck sleeveless crop top with blue skater skirt and my dance shoes. After that, I sat in the couch. Darlene was really cute. She was wearing white shirt with leather leggings and her black and white Vlados. She did smokey look and her hair was curled and put up to high pony tail. She came up to me and sat by me. "Hey girl, you look really pretty." Darlene said and I nodded. "Thanks girl and you too. Liking that high pony tail." We laughed and just talked and. Alaisa and Frida was during their makeup and hair even Katherine. Alaisa did a natural makeup and her hair is straight. Frida did a look that was amazing and her hair was in side French braid side pony tail. Katherine did a smokey look with red bold lips and hair hair in bun. I decided to walk around with Darlene. So we got up and walk around. Darlene and I got Fiji water and green apple. We walked pasted the boys dressing room. I knocked on the door and Jason open door. "Hey Jas, can we come in?" I said and he nodded his head we walked in and the boys were ready. I saw Nick he was wearing black shirt with blue jeans and his black shoes. He was wearing his blue SnapBack. He walked to me and wrapped his arms around my waist."hey you look amazing, like always." He said and I smiled "you look not that bad yourself." I said and he chuckled. We talked and its was time for the show to start.