Chapter 7

*The Next Morning*
I woke up and I saw Nick sleeping. I went to my bathroom and took nice shower and I hop out and put my clothes on. I was wearing my blue "just keep swimming" with my jeans my blue vans. I went back and put my makeup and brush my teeth. I got out the bathroom and Nick was still there and I wanted to do a prank on him. I grabbed a bucket of cold water and ice. When I got up there he was laying down and I throw the cold water on him and he woke up "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR???? He said in angry voice " a prank and thank god I record it!!!" "I'm going to get you and you better run" while he said and I ran and he was after me. I went downstairs in the gym room and hide. He passed the gym room and he didn't saw me and i chuckle. I tip to out the gym room and the lights were off so I kinda got scared and when I was almost open door someone grabbed me and pull me too the spare room with bed and bathroom. "HA!! I found YOu now you get what you deserve!!!!" Nick said while holding cup of ice cold water. "Don't even think about it." I said with a smirk on my face. He throw the ice cold water at me and it was cold and he jumped on me and I was laughing. "Now we're even!" " yea were are."" You know what I deserved a kiss" he said and then he lean in and we kissed. After that we went upstairs and eat breakfast. Later on, me and the girls left and went to the store that has nice beautiful dresses. I looked at the dresses but I wanted something really pretty. Then the lady came up to us " Do you need any help looking?" She said with a smile on her face "yes I'm looking for blue dress for a ball but I don't want a that much poof into in it just little poof." I said and she pull me into the dressing room and gave me 100 blue dress so I try it on and the girls didn't like the first 10 of it and I didn't like either. But when I put this beautiful blue short dress with nice embellishments on it and I fell in love with it. I walked out and the girls fell in love with it too. "I really like this one and it my style." I said with a smile on my face. The lady came up to me and give me a box and I was suspicious but I opened it and it was blue masquerade mask with silver detail and it completely match my dress I put it on and I turn around and the girls were crying and its was joy tears. "You look so beautiful and gorgeous." Katherine said while tearing up. "Nick is going to love it." Darlene said with tear coming. "Nick is going to be shock at you." Alaisa and Frida say. "I'm going to get this one." I said to the lady and went back to the dressing room and put my clothes and went to cashier and bought it. The girls were still looking and they all went to the dressing room and they look so beautiful. Katherine bought nice red shirt dress with silver beating and also silver mask.Darlene bought purple shirt dress with navy blue beating and purple mask.Alaisa bought teal short strapless dress with silver beating and teal mask. Frida bought pink short strapless dress with silver beating and pink mask. They payed and we went to shoe store to buy high heels. We all left and went to the house. We got there and I put my dress and my high heels in my closet. I went downstairs to watch tv and Nick came with a dress bag and he went upstairs. Probably it's his tuxedo and he came down and sat by me. "Hey Beautiful" he said and kiss me. "Hey so what do you want to do today?" "I don't know, probably walk on the beach and have nice picnic.""okay let do it" we went to the beach and we lay a big blanket and put food down."So, what did you did today? " me and girls went to buy dresses for the ball this week." "Oh that reminds me of!" He said when he got up and whistle. I was sitting there all confused and then..........

Nick POV'S
We all sat down our things and start eating. I was waiting for her to start talking about the ball."So, what did you did today?" I said " Me and girls went to a store and buy dresses for this ball this week." She said and that hit me. "Oh that reminds me of." I got up and she look confused and I whistle and the marachi came and she gasp. One of the marachi give me bouquet of roses and I grabbed it and went to Heather. Heather got up and I went to her and got down one knee."Heather, would you let me be your date to the ball?" I said and she started to tear up and she nodded. "Yes... Yes" she said while wiping her tears away and got up and grabbed her from the waist and pulled her and kiss her passionate. She put her arms around my neck."you the best, sweetest, romantic and cute boyfriend." She said, "Well I got the girl of my dreams and I don't want anything to happen to you. Also, you are the beautiful, sweetest, caring, and spectacular girlfriend." I said and we kiss but it wasn't normal kiss it was the most amazing kiss. We sat down and finish eating our food. We walked on the beach and saw the sunset. I'm so happy and I never been that happy before for a girl but she isn't like other girls, she special and unique. It was getting late so we head home and we stop at this ice cream place and I got cookie n cream ice cream and me and heather shared the ice cream and I think it cute that me and Heather did that and it was couple thing. "Heather, I love you with all my heart." I said an she smiled,"Nick I love you too you mean so much too me." She said and I felt so good in my life. While we were done with ice cream and head home and when we got there Mikey and Darlene were kissing. So we didn't want to bother them and then we went upstairs and saw Katherine up top of Madison and kissing. Then we saw Jason and Alaisa kissing and finally we saw Louis and Frida hugging and kiss. Dane, the whole entire house is filled with couples kissing. Finally we got to her room and sat down and talk."Did you notice that everyone was kissing?" I said in weird way but I chuckle. "Um yeah I saw." She said with smile on her face. Then it was getting late and heather started to fall asleep and then I put her to bed and kiss her forehead and left to my bedroom."Hey bro how's you and Heather going so far?" Mikey said with smirk on his face. "Yeah are you guys the number one couple alert?" Jason said being sarcastic and noisy. "Yeah we going good and what about you guys?" I said. "Good" they said at the same time. Later on, they fell asleep and I suddenly fell asleep then I recently got a text from Heather.
"Hey I forgot to say goodnight and I love you"
"Same here love but for you "
After that I fell asleep