Chapter 13

Heather POV
I woke up and turn around and Nick wasn't there and I got up and stretched. Before going downstairs I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my face. I went downstairs and the girls came out. "Hey have you seen Madison?" Katherine said. "No. Have you seen Jason?" Alaisa and we all nodded "have you seen All the guys?" I asked and we all were suspicious. We went downstairs to see if there but there not but when I went to the kitchen. There was a note it said

Dear Girls Except Darlene,
We have a surprise for you and I know it cheezy but please where something casual and go to the new neighbor's house right next to yours on the right and you will open the door and meet us in the backyard.
From the boys

I grabbed the note and show it to the girls. We went to go get ready and change. I pick out girly casual outfit and it was a floral romper with white converse. I put my make up little natural. Straightened my hair. I got out and wait for the girls and I was on my phone checked Twitter and stuff like that. I saw my fans put a lot pictures of me and the gang with our boyfriends. I retweeted almost every tweet. Then the girls came out and we head to the house right next to us. We opened the door and it was weird because we didn't want to be disrespectful and we passed the kitchen to the back yard and we slid the door open and we saw the boys holding up signs and it was weird. "You have unscramble the words into a sentence." Madison said and we were thinking how to do this. So Nick had moving , Mikey had we, Madison Had are, Jason had here. I thought of it I switched the signs and read out loud " WE ARE MOVING HERE.." I said and we all shocked and ran up to them and they spin us around. I was so happy that there living here. But the thing came across my mind is where Darlene. I went to Mikey and ask" hey Mikey where's Darlene?" And he showed me to his room and Darlene was there. "Hey girl what are you doing here? Did you know that boyz were moving here?" I said and smiled but she wasn't happy at all when I said that. "What wrong why you so upset?" I asked and she started talking about what happen last night and her and Mikey talked but she was still upset about it and she telled Mikey that she needs to earn her trust back. "I still love him so much but it really hurted me to see that." She said and I know how she feels the same thing happened with me and Nick. I told her what happen with me and Nick and she was mad but I told her. "I was to weak to walk and he picked me up like bridal style and I asked him something that I could know if he does really care about me. I said to him once upon a dream. And he remember what that meant." I said and she asked me " what once upon a dream?" I chucked and told her what it meant and she got it. It was from sleeping beauty. "So you need to find something that connected you and Mikey." She thought but then we heard music and I knew this song and it was te me vas.

Darlene Pov's
Me and heather were in the room and out of no where we hear music and we got out and the room and went to the backyard. When I got there it's was flowers everywhere and lights on the tree and nice table with food. Then MIKEY comes out and starts to lip sync to te me vas. (There the song)
SKIP the song
He came up to me and extend his hand I took it and we sat on the table and everyone left. We sat down and talked and he said"hey Darlene I'm so so so so so sorry. Please forgive me and I want u back?" And I went up to him and sat down next to him and grab his chin and kissed him. We went back to our day and it's was 10:00 and I was tired so I went to bed.

Heather POV
Me and nick spend the whole day together. Suddenly I got a call from my aunt. A-Aunt and H- Heather.
H- hello
A- hi Heather it's me your aunt.
H- hi Tia what's up?
A- so I heard that the boys are going to live there at their new house and I book you guys for a tour with the iconic boyz.
H- No way Tia are you serious that great I can't wait I'm going to everyone about the news
A- ok see you in a week and start practicing ok I gotta go take care.
H- ok Tia I will bye
A- bye
I hung up and Nick look confused. "So why you so happy?" He said "well we going on tour and the beds part the person I really cared guess to be in it." I said and he looked sad "I hope you and the special someone has great." He said and his smile disappear. "Silly it's you the boyz. You going to be in it." I said and he picked me up and spin me all around. We continue what we're doing walking on the beach and saw the sunset. We head back to the house and told everyone the news."what are you serious no way" madison said "when is it" Alaisa asked and "it's in month. So we have to practice." I said and we all nodded so tomorrow we start. I went to my room and took a shower and Nick went back to the house and took a shower. I hopped in and wash my whole body. Then I put on my pjs and brush my teeth and wash my face I put my hair in fish tail braid. I got out and went to my bed then I waited for Nick when he come back. It's was two hors later and he didn't still come back. I called but he didn't answer and five minutes later I heard a knock and I opened it was Nick. He had bruises everywhere bleeding lip. "Nick what happened to you? Who did this to you?" I said and he tried to spoke " t-t-that ne-new k-k-kid umm D-D-Dylan." He said and I just stood there and froze. I was so mad and pissed why did he that to him. "I'm going to punch that player." I said and he grab me by the waist. "Don't babe we fix it later." He said and I just took care of my baby and he fell asleep and I went bed and put my head into his chest carefully and thinking why would Dylan do this and he going to pay for this.
I fell asleep.