Chapter 23

Alaisa Pov
I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw Frida shaking me "WAKE UP!WAKE UP ALAISA." She screamed and I jumped, hit my head with the bunk on top of mine. "What do you want?" I said to her while getting off my bunk. "We're at Miami and Jason said to meet him at the pool in 2 hours. I got up and went to get my bags and went into the lobby. I got my room
key and went up in elevator. I was in 4th floor and 415. I opened my door and saw Frida in my room. "Hey sis, watcha doing?" I said to her "I'm getting ready for my lunch date with Louis. Then we walk around." She said as she was putting her makeup on. "That nice, I'm so happy that you happy." I said because she always had true feeling for Louis. She smiled at me and I just lay on the bed and watch tv. "I be back for the show tonight , ok have fun on your pool date." She said and I waved to her and she left and I got my suitcase and look for my bathing suit. I grabbed my bathing suit it was 2 piece suit. It was black and purple. The top was black was spattered with purple and the bottom was purple with black spattered. I put on tank top that said "dance with me" and Wash out jeans short, put on white flip flops. I grabbed my bag and went downstairs. Some girls screamed and saw me and they wanted some autographs and picture. After that I went to the pool. I saw Jason talking to this pretty girl. She had brownish blonde hair. She had golden tan skin. Probably she just fan? I found a pool chair and lay towel on it and started to tan. I had my Steve Madden sunglasses. The light went dark and someone was blocking the sun. I lift my sunglasses and it was Jason who was covering the sun from my direction "so are we gonna stay here or we gonna swim?" He said and I chuckled and got up and stand in front of him. "What?" He said and I started to walk toward him and he walk backwards and I kept doing until he finally lost balance and fell into the pool and I started to laugh. He just stared at me and looking at me. "What?" I said still laughing. He got out of the pool and pick me up and fell into the pool. I came up from the fresh cool water. "So, it's been long time we had some alone time." He said as he move wet hair behind my ear. I nodded "hey who were you talking to earlier? It was girl?" I said and he smile turned into frowned "she childhood friend,the boys and I knew her long time but she moved here." He said and I was okay with it.

Jason Pov
I can't believe she here and Alaisa ask about her. Nick is in deep trouble. She coming to our show. Nick is going to be happy but also nervous about this. She hadn't change a thing. But she told me she was looking for Nick but I told her that he was busy. But I don't want to focus about that right now, I want to spend time with Alaisa. Damn when I saw her in her bikini she was amazing gorgeous. Her smile and her long beautiful hair. Me and Alaisa swam for little bit longer. After an hour later, we decided to go upstairs and get ready for the show tonight. I walked her up to her room and we stopped by the door "hey are you okay?" She asked me and I wasn't but I didn't want to her to worried about me. "Yea I'm okay just been missing you." I said and she smiled and gave me peck on the lips. She enter her room and I went to my room. When I got to my room and I saw Madison he watching tv with Katherine. "Hey Mad, do you have a
Sec?" I said to him and he nodded and got up "hey I be right back babe." He said to Katherine. Me and Madison left our room and started to walk around. "What up?" He said and I scratch the back of my neck. "Weell, she back, I just saw her in the hotel at the pool. She talking about how she miss us and she said she miss Nick so much." I said and Madison's jaw dropped. I could tell that he wasn't thrilled about this. We have two shows in Florida and its Miami. "She coming to both of the shows, Madison. But I'm worried Madison, she really like Nick and he really like her. What if they see each other and kiss. I just don't want Heather to get hurt and heartbroken. Plus, Nick needs to makeup his mind about this." I said to Madison "Well bro we just don't do anythings let things worked out how it supposed to be." Madison said and he was right. We walked around and we saw her.......