Chapter 22

Nick Pov
"To be honest bro, she is really heartbroken about all of this. This is not Mikey that i met at the Dance studio. You screwed everything up." I said to mikey. What he done to Darlene ,is not how she supposed to be treated. Mikey wasn't himself lately. He been acting funny. Darlene was with Heather in the back room talking about girl stuff. Speaking of me and Heather, we have been getting close together. A lot people thought that I was 'types of guy' who cheats on every girl because I got the charming looks. But people don't know who I am, the only who does was Heather. We been busy and having adventure on tour. Seeing the fans and performs in front of them it's great. I love the fans including my number one fan. But lately some of the fans gave Heather some disgusting looks. "I don't know bro, I feel like me and Darlene have sparks. But this girl and I have sparks too. I don't know which one is the right one." Mikey said and I just signed. Mikey was in sticky situation. I don't what to say to him. Heather came in the room and sat by me. She had her earphones on and she was on her phone. She scroll on her phone and listen to music. I played with her hair while talking to Mikey. She felt kinda uncomfortable around Mikey. When she found out that Mikey was cheating on Darlene. She wanted to beat his ass but I hold her back. She got up and said "well I'm going to bed I'm tired. Night babe. Good Night Michael." And I felt that she was disgusted about Mikey. She left the room and I turned to Mikey and he felt hates in the room. "Well no one likes me in this bus and they looked at me as trash." He said and I patted his back and smiled. "Bro just gained their trust, if I was you I will start gaining trust by the girls." I said and got up "well I'm going to sleep. See you in Miami." I said and well did our handshake. I went to my bunk that across from Heather and she was still awake. I tried to get her attention but she didn't noticed but she turned off her lights and went to bed. Well I was on my phone. I got text message from some one that I missed and loved so much.

Hey Nick! It's been long time I've talked to you. I really do miss you a lot. Even your kisses and hugs. I heard you having concert in Miami and I got tickets to see you. I can't wait to see you again and we could catch up again. Bye

Wow I thought to myself, she finally texted me back but why now. All this time, she finally choose to text me now. But I remember all the times we had fun. I shook myself and went on Twitter and look her up. When I found her and she even look more beautiful than ever. She look like a goddess. Her long brown blonde hair and brown eyes. She looks so different ever since she left. I was entranced by her looks and smile. Damn I miss that smiled. Wait.? What am I saying? I'm with Heather and I can't be thinking about my first love. But I could be friends right. So I decided to text her back.

Hey. It great to talk to you again. I been missing you like crazy. I miss your smile and gorgeous eyes. I'm glad that I get to see my first love again. I hope when we meet I get to hug you like crazy. Maybe we could catch up together.

I pressed sent and I signed. After that we texted back and fourth. Ugh. I miss our text convos. She making me crazy. I just can't wait to see her again. Well I was getting tired and I turned my phone off. I went to sleep.