Chapter 28

**************************************************************************
Alexis Pov
Ugh!!!! Why they have to cancelled the show. Stupid storm! Now how I'm going to take Nick away from Heather. It's not fair that she got him. I saw him first but NO I have to move. He broke up with me because our "relationship " wasn't working out. Yea right! It would of work. I need to come up with another plan to get my Nick back. But how? I was thinking of plan and my phone vibrated. It was text from Nick.

Hey Alexis! I wanted to tell you that I think we should just remain as friends because I have the best beautiful girlfriend. I don't want to loose her because she mean everything to me. So, no hard feelings. It best for us to move on.

UGHHHHH! Okay Nick what ever you say. But don't worried I be back soon.

I can't believe him, he picked her over me. Don't worry I get my revenge back. And I know who could help me...

Nick Pov
I decided to text Alexis and say that we should move on and remain as friends.
Nick Text:
Hey Alexis! I wanted to tell you that I think we should just remain as friends because I have the best beautiful girlfriend. I don't want to loose her because she mean everything to me. So, no hard feelings. It best for us to move on.
Alexis Text:
UGHHHHH! Okay Nick what ever you say. But don't worried I be back soon.

What did she say I be back soon. I have weird feeling but I honestly don't care. I'm with the gang. I'm with the best girlfriend. I'm working on my career. Summer coming really fast. I can't wait to spend the whole summer with the gang, mostly with Heather. I was with Heather in the back room and I was playing on the guitar and Heather was singing. To be honest, Heather has amazing voice and even the girls too. I think they should sing more often. We sang Someone like you Adele. It was amazing and fun to do together because we always have practice for the tour. It's been roller coaster this tour but it was amazing but a lot drama. But the boys have their girlfriend.