Chapter 33

Heather Pov
I started to woke up and groaned. It's only 10:05, I checked on my phone. I got notifications from Twitter and Instagram. I checked them. I finally got
the energy to get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. I took a shower... After I got out of the shower I put on lotion and deodorant. I wrapped towel around my body and went to my suitcase and pick an outfit. I put on my floral romper with my brown sandals. I brushed my teeth and put my hair in fishtail braid. I decided not to wear makeup (my usual makeup is bb cream, mascara, chopstick.) I went downstairs and I see Katherine is up. "Hey Kat."

"Hey girl what's up."

"Nothing much about to eat breakfast."

"Haha same."

"Lol so what are we going to do today."

"I don't know yet how about the beach."

"Sounds cool Kat."

"Yep. I want my natural skin tan color to be more tan."

"Lol lmao. Last night was really weird and funny. Since when are you guys directioners?"

"It's was prank that we thought of. Hey I like their music and their cute."

Katherine said and I just nodded. I grab a bowl and pour my cereal in and ate it. Me and Katherine kept talking. She was telling me about Juilliard. Ever since we become a group dancers, then famous it's different. This was our dream to become professional dancers. Our aunt always train us and teach us so that we could prepare ourselves when we're older. I'm only 15 and I started to look what colleges or universities I want to go. After that, I put my bowl in the sink and went upstairs to brush my teeth. I finish brushing my teeth. I just sat in my bed on my phone. Scrolling through my phone. I was listening to music. Listening to Ugly Heart by G.R.L. I felt something crawling my legs and gave me tickling feeling. I saw that Nick was using feather to tickle me.

"Haha very funny." I said sarcastically.

"Morning babe. So what on the agenda for today?" He said.

"Go to the beach." I said .

"Sounds cool." He said

He lay on my bed. We were talking and Darlene came up to my room

"hey we're going to the beach in 20 mins."

"I nodded and went to go change. I put on my bikini in the bathroom. It was neon blue color. Then put my romper on and put on flip flops. Nick wasn't there so i went to go get towel and grabbed my sunglasses. I went downstairs to see everyone ready. We left and walk to the beach, it wasn't that far it was 10 min walk. We got there and set our towels down. We took of our clothes. Alaisa, Frida, Katherine wanted to tan but me and Darlene wanted to build sandcastle. After 5 times building a sand castle its was epic failure. We just sat down and talk
"So what's up?" I said

"Well been thinking about something." She said

"Like..."

"You remember me and Dylan text convo."

"Yea what about it?"

"Well I told him that we should just remain as friends but he did except but I still have little feelings for him but I love Mikey but I like Dylan." She said while looking at the water where the bid where splashing around.

"Well Darlene, the only advice is to follow your heart. But why do you like Dylan. He another one of those boys who think is all that, football playar, and hes jerk. Trust me I use to like him but not anymore." I said to her about Dylan's she nodded her head.

"Well that's what I'm scared off.. What if made a bad choice." She said

"You probably won't cmon you're the fiercest, smart funny best cousin ever."

"Thanks for the talks. but he really nice and sweet."

"Sure he does that but hey you have mikey?"

"Yep he's the best boyfriend ever."

"So just forget that now because mikey coming over." I said to her while she turned her head to mikey.

"Hey babe wanna come in the water?" Mikey said and she nodded.

She got up and went to the water with mikey. I turned around saw the other girls still tanning. I played with sand for little. Louis came to me.

"Hey Heather. Nick being mean to me. Can you tell him to stop?" Louis said with his adorable pouting.

"Nick stop being mean to Louis. He good boy." I said to him, he came up to us.

"Hey he started and stop acting like baby Louis." Nick said

"No I didn't and you see he called me a baby." Louis said while crossing his arms pouting.

"Nick stopped it and Louis is adorable and he's cheeks are cute." I said while pinching his cheeks.

" Thanks sis and thanks I get that a lot." He said. After that he ran to the water.

"So are you going to come with me?" Nick said and I nodded.

We went to the water and it was cold. I stepped back.

"C'mon don't worry I'll keep you warm." Nick said and while hugging me behind. We walked to the water and its was getting deep. I was walking in slowly when Nick was walking fast. There was huge wave coming and turned to me

"This is relaxing." Nick said to me right after the wave hit him.

"Yep that is relaxing!" I said when the wave hit him and drag all the way to the shore. He got up and was upset

"That wave hit you like punching bag!" I said to him while I ran to him laughing. He joined in.

We spent the whole day in the beach. We decided to go back to the beach house. When we got there I went to my room and pick out pjs. I hop into the warm shower.
***SKIP SHOWER TIME***
I hop out of the shower and put lotion on and my pjs too. I wash my face and brush my teeth. I let my hair air dry. So I went downstairs and saw the peeps watching tv.

"What you watcha?" I said to them and sat on the couch.

"The Vow." Madison said turning to face the tv.

"Since when you like romantic movies?" Frida said while talking about Mikey and Madison crying when the car accident.

"Hey it's really good, this is our 100th time watcha this?" Mikey said tearing up.

"Man up." Louis said to the boys and they smirked at Louis.