Chapter 12

Heather Pov's
When he told me he saw Kylie I was shocked. But then I shooked it off and went back to Normal. He came and wrapped his arms around my waist and smile. I smiled too and chuckled when he kiss my cheek. Today our friend Marissa is having party today and she invited all of us. Its starts at 8:00 and its was 2:00 and we decided to get ready later
4 hours later
I went to my bedroom and decided what to wear. I pick out black crop top with black and white striped skirt with belt. I got to the shower and wash my hair. I got out and put a robe on and sat down and do my makeup. I put on mascara, eyeshadow, eyeliner, lip gloss. I blow dried my hair and curled it. I put on my clothes and black heels. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs. When I got out of my room. The girls came out at the same time and we looked at each other and laugh but we walked down and the boyz were ready and downstairs. They looked at us and their jaws dropped. I laughed when Nick couldn't take his eyes of me. I went up to him and he spoke "wow you look absolutely pretty and I know that I always say that but I want to keep reminding you how beautiful you are." He said I chuckle and said "thanks that so sweet and you look really handsome." He smiled and grab my hand. We left and we decided to take the Range Rover because we didn't want us to be attention. We drove.
*Skip the ride*
We got there and it was full of the teenagers and the music was full on blast. I got out and we went inside and I saw Marissa and hug her "hey girl it's been long time seeing you." She said and I nodded and start talking to her and Nick came and sat down and ask me"Do you want to dance?" He said and I nodded and he grab my hand pulled me to dance floor and we started dance he pulled me close to him and we kept dancing. After dancing for 2 hours and we sat down we talked. We saw the door open and Nick got smile disappeared and I looked in front of the door and it was Kylie and Montana and they dress like sluts. Kylie wore fitted fitted short dress and a lot makeup and 7 in heels. She saw me and Nick and she Came up right in front of us."so there my beloved boyfriend. Did I tell you to stay away from her?" Kylie said as she sat down on Nick lap and gave me face. I got up and Nick grab me and push Kylie away from him. He sat me down and Kylie walk away. We started talking and I saw Montana and Mikey kissing. I tap Darlene and she turned around and point at them. She got up and went to them and smack Mikey. She yelled but I couldn't hear what she said of the music.

Darlene Pov's
I was talking to Alaisa and Jason and then I felt a tap on me and turned around it was heather she pointed at Mikey and Montana they were kissing. I got up and went up to them. "WHAT THE HELL MIKEY? I NEVER WANT TO TALK TO YOU AGAIN." I yelled at him and smack him. Montana was laughing and she grab Mikey and starts kissing him. I left and cried so hard I heard someone scream my name and I turned around it was Mikey and I kept running and crying. I went to the house because it wasn't that far away and I got there and lock the door behind me. I fell to floor and cry and I heard banging on the door and it was Mikey. "Darlene, please let me explain. I don't want to loose you again. Please let me explain." He said and I started to cried even harder and then I didn't hear anything I got up and checked the door and he wasn't there. I closed the door and went to my bedroom. I took a shower and wash my face. After that I put on pjs and went to bad . I felt so heart broken and betrayed by the person I really love. After that I started to cry and within five minutes I fell asleep.

Mikey Pov's
I screw up and I can't believe that slut kiss me and I hurt the girl I really love. I ran after her and she didnt let me in. So I decided to go to our new house. Layla bought the house and we had our stuffed unpack and our bedroom was with our bed. I went inside and I saw note on the fridge.
Dear boyz,
All your stuffed it's unpacked and please behave in this new house. So I won't be back, so I want you to take care of the house. Please don't throw parties in the house. I love you and miss you. Take care of the girls.
Love Layla.
I read the note and I put back to the fridge. Take a shower and put on pjs. Went to my bedroom put sad music on and started to look at photos of me and Darlene. I can't believe it and I started to cry and throw things. When I heard someone say "well someone it's grumpy mood today why don't we just sit down and talk about it" I turned around and it was Montana. I picked her up and brought her over shoulder and when I got to the front of the door and opened Darlene was there and she look shattered."Darlene this is not what it looks like. Please let me explain." I said and she ran. I throw Montana to the grass and ran after Darlene as fast I could until I reach to her and grab her. She started screaming and kicking and brought to her to my house. I let go of her and put her to the couch. "Darlene please let me explain first." She tried to escape and crying. "Why? You hurt me and you never wanted to hurt me." She said. "Look, I was with Madison talking and then Montana grabbed me by my shirt and kiss me. I tried to pulled away but I couldn't she bit my lip and I tried but she started kissing me. Darlene I would never want to hurt you. Second, if you were wandering this is the boyz new house we wanted to tell you guys tomorrow that we going to live here." I said and she sto crying and wipe her tears away."Darlene please forgive me and please take back." I said. " how can I know you won't hurt me?" She said and " I do anything to win you back." I said and she just close her eyes fell asleep. I picked her up as bridal style and put her into my bed and then I went to bed and fell asleep.

Nick Pov's
I stand up from the couch and grab some drink for me and heather. Then I felt someone touching me and feeling me and I turned around it was Kylie I pushed her off and she grabbed me and went outside and pulled me. "What the hell r u doing? I have a girlfriend and you my ex ." I said and she pulled my shirt and kiss me.

Heather Pov's
I was talking to Alaisa and Jason and they were going home and even Madison and Katherine. Frida and Julian decided to go out of the house and go to New York and stayed over there. I was by myself and waited for Nick but he didn't showed up so I got up and look for him. I asked marissa "hey have you seen Nick?" And she point outside. I went outside and my heart shattered I saw Nick and Kylie kissing. "N-Ni-Nick?" I said while crying and he saw and push Kylie. He had bite marks on his lips. "Why? Why would you do this?" I said and I left and Nick came right behind me. I took of my heels and start running. While I was running and it started to pour. I felt someone touch me and it was Nick and I couldn't stop crying and he pulled me in. I push him away and he grab me and I still cried and he hugged me. "Heather please let me explain." "What I saw that." "Heather she kissed me I pulled away and but I couldn't she bit my lips and kiss me." He said and he was tearing up. I signed and I saw the bite marks on his lips and he was bleeding. "Please Heather forgive me." He said and cried. "I don't know Nick what if she does that again. I think we're just best--." I got cut off by his kisses and I just couldn't stop but just let me fell. I was to weak to walk and I fell to my knees. Nick picked me up and I whisper to him "if you want me back you have to win me back." "What do I have to do?" He said "once upon a dream" he look confused and he remembered from a movie that we first met and he touch my cheek and stared into my eyes and we had moment and we kiss but it wasn't original kiss it 'once upon a dream' kiss and I felt in love. I asked him that question to see if he really care for me and remember what when we first spend our day together. Wow I realized he does care for me. We stand there while it was pouring. We got back home and I went to the stairs and went to my room and shower and changed to pjs. I remember tomorrow the boyz are leaving and it felt sad to let go. I wish there was miracle that the boyz could stayed here. Nick came into my room and we talked and went to sleep.