Chapter 51

Darlene POV
I'm done with this, I keep giving him chances but keeps breaking it. I thought he was the same boy when we met but he isn't. He still the boy who likes to play with girls around while he in relationship. I can't take this anymore and I'm the one who suffer from this bullshit. Heather trying to comfort me but I can't believe this happened again. I could picture it in my head what happened.

 I could picture it in my head what happened

I hate him so much. Heather hugged me and she knew how it hurts. She started to speak in Spanish ,"Voy a golpear a ese chico y le cortó la cosa de hombres." She said and I knew what she was talking about when she said the last part. I just sobbed and she knows I deserve better than that thing. I heard footsteps of the stairs and now I hear yelling. Suddenly, there was a knock on the door, heather got up and went to open it but she didn't want him to come in. "You should run now fusco." She said and I hear the others come. "Mikey, what you done to her, it just disgust." Jason said. I got up from my bed and went to the chaos that happening. "Can you guys leave me and Mikey alone for few minutes?" I said and everyone was staring at me and nodded, everyone left except me and Mikey, you could hear a pin drop because that how it was silence in the room. After few minutes, I spoke up. "Mikey.... I can't deal with your bullshit anymore. Everytime this happened, I felt like everything of me is gone. I always give you chances but you kept breaking them....

I feel like I'm not good enough for you, or that I'm too ugly for you

....I feel like I'm not good enough for you, or that I'm too ugly for you. But you know what, I'm not going to be sad anymore. I'm good enough for boys, I'm beautiful inside and outside. I need a boy who could make me smile, make me laugh, make me blush, make me happy, and make me safe. Mikey, I still love you but I think it's better for me and for you that we breakup." I said and I'm crying because it hurts so much to see the boy you love do those things to you. Mikey was shaking, and tearing up "No, no, no.... Darlene I want to be with you. You the person I love and cherish every moment of my life. Please give me another chance. I do anything to make it up. Please don't let me lose you, again." Mikey said and he came up to me. Our face was inches away from each other. He put his hands on my cheek, look straight into my eyes. "Please Darlene, don't do this, I promise that I never ever do that again." He said and I nodded my head. "I know you not gonna do this to me again because you won't have me anymore. You don't need to worry about breaking my heart." I said and straight into his eyes, I gave him one last kiss in the cheek. "We... Were..... Over, M-Mi-Mikey." The last thing I said to him before I pushed him away from me and to the exit. I close my door and slid down. I finally felt that I have to do what heart wants me to. I sobbing crazy and I keep hearing Mikey knocking on door begging to let him in.

Mikey POV
I was outside of her door.I kept knocking door, crying my eyes out asking for forgiveness but no answer. I was just starring at the door and beg again. I'm such jerk, asswhole, man-whore, and hormonal teenager boy. I just lost the girl who I was in live for my stupid silliest things I made. After 20 mins of crying and begging, the guys told me I should leave. "Mikey, you should go and don't make things worse now." Jason said but I shook my head and I just want to stay here and wait for her to come out. "Dude, you need to leave, come on mike, let's go" Nick said but I kept saying no. Heather came up and with that Latina chick I'm still kinda scare of her. "Michael, leave now or I call the cops." She said and I never heard her say my full name instead of my nickname, she probably is going to kill me, but I shook my head. Nick went up in front of me, "sorry bro, but I have no choice to do this...." He said but I was confuse until he punch unconscious and everything went black.

Darlene POV
Now I hear everything quiet.... I think they made Mikey leave. The girls came to the door but I didn't want to talk to anyone now. After that, they left and I just sat down crying my heart out. Mikey was my first love, my first kiss, my crush, my first breakup, my first date. Now I feel like that meant nothing to him..... I got up and grabbed my phone and went photos. There a lot of photos of us, there one of us in Hawaii, one on our first date, and there one we kissed. I selected all the photos of us and thought of I should delete but it was memories I want to keep. So I put it in hidden album in my computer. I grabbed my computer and plug my phone and it insert of all my photos. I selected all the pictures of me and Mikey. I put it in album that I made and hide it. I was done and sighed hard. I put my laptop away and lay down on my bed. I started to cry again. It was painful for me. I wished it didn't happen to me. I look at time and it was 1:45 am, I changed my wallpaper of to me and girls. Ugh... I feel so pathetic..... Why does lobe hurt so much? Why does my heart feel like into pieces.