chapter 39

Nick Pov
Me and Louis are just walking around and looking for something to eat. There are few paparazzi behind us. We found a restaurant and found booth and waited for our girls. The waiter gaves us menus and we order our drinks. I can't believe this summer ending.

Heather p.o.v
Me and Frida are heading to the restaurant where the boys are.
"I'm so hungry that I could eat a cow." Frida said a d I just laugh at her. " Ok calm down we almost there." I said and she just signed. We talked about dance, school, and some other things. The car stop and we guess will here. We opened the door and went inside the restaurant. The hostess showed us to the table and I saw Nick and Louis. Nick gave me a peck and I hug Louis and Louis gave peck on Frida and she hug Nick. We sat down and the waiter came and ask us what drinks do we want. "I will have pink lemonade." Said me. "I will have Dr Pepper." Said Nick . " I will have sprite ." Said Louis
And " I will have coke ." Said frida. The waitress nodded and she left to go get our drinks.
"So how your day going so far" asked Nick
"Well it was alright until Jason and alaisa fighting even Darlene and Mikey."
"Really? Why were they fighting?"
" not fighting just that Jason was being snobby and disrespectful to alaisa and Mikey and Darlene were psst and she left he slammed the door."
"Wow that weird but hey when get back home they be back to normal."

We ate food and left. We went back to the house. I took out the key and open the door. When I open the door , I heard yelling and screaming even the others. We close the door and check what was going on. I went to the living room. I see Jason screaming at alaisa, she was screaming him too and I see Mikey and Darlene in heated argument.

" hey what is going on here?"
"Well alaisa came over and was talking to me while I was watching a movie and she was getting annoying." Said Jason
" excuse me. I was trying to have civilized conversation with you but no you were to busy watching TV. Why you acting like this? You need to checked yourself in the mirror oh wait you can't because you will crack it." Said alaisa
"You know what, you don't talk to me like that."
"Or what, what you gonna do, hit me? Because if you do I will sue and send your ass to jail."

You can tell Jason face was explode and he just left to his room.

What about you two?

"She didn't want to clean my room before we leave. She was being lazy to clean my room."
"Who do you think I am? I'm not your maid or your slave. I'm your girlfriend."
"Well girlfriend supposed to do what their boyfriend say."
"No you made that up."
Darlene left and went to her room.
So did Mikey
We just stand their shock. We just went to our room and get our luggae. All of us got in the car including Alaisa, Darlene, Mikey, and Jason. It was quiet in the car. We arrived to the airport and passed the security and more airplane things. We went to buy food. We got on our plane and I sat by Nick. I'm just so glad Nick isn't acting like that. He smiled at me and hold my hand and gave me kiss. I later my head on his shoulder and went to sleep.