Chapter 34

Recap
"Man up." Louis said to the boys and they smirked at Louis.
We all laughed at the boys what Louis said.
Heather Pov

"So I think it's time to go to bed." Alaisa said while getting up to go upstairs.

"Alaisa Are You serious? You going to bed right now. It's 9:55 pm." Louis says to Alaisa.

"Well I'm tired and I want to have my beauty sleep, if I don't have it. You won't like to see my bad side." Alaisa said going up stairs. It's true and it's wasn't pretty. Jason follow behind her and us girls just said "oooo" and Alaisa sent us are you serious' glare. We laughed and went back to the movie.
**********

"Why does Channing Tatum had to be taking? He so Freaking Sexy Hawt. I wish he was single." Katherine said and I agree with her because he is hot. Madison just have her glare
"What you don't think I'm hot. I'm offended." He said with his hand over his heart. Katherine just giggled.

"If Channing Tatum was single and I would be like 😍." Darlene said as I high five her. Mikey turned around and look at her.

"Darlene Samantha Beato Fusco. I'm your boyfriend and I'm sexiest boyfriend ever. Beside he taking so you left with me." Mikey said as he put his arm around her. Darlene's face was like 😏

"Mikey first of all I'm not fusco. Second, I know you cutest boyfriend I have but I'm just saying that he hot." Darlene said to him and mumble something.

Well the movie ended and it was late. So we went up to bed and go to sleep. Nick gave me kiss on the cheek. " Goodnight My Princess." I smiled "Goodnight my Prince Charming." He chuckled and went to bed. I got on my bed and fell asleep.

*************************************
I want to say that I'm sorry I didn't update I was on vacation and couldnt use my phone so much. But don't worry I will tried to update as much I can. But I won't get to update that much when school comes.